New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Barley Grass, 16 oz (453 g)

Don't waste your money!

Posted by Reviewer2680092 on Mar 14, 2013

This barley grass powder was terrible! The taste is awful and hard to cover up, and the texture is very gritty. I had many barley grass/green drinks and have enjoyed them all-this product by Frontier Naturals tasted like a combination of grass, dirt, and a hint of chocolate-with the texture and feel of dirt. I used it a couple of times with different juices and nothing helped-the last time I tried it I got sick and haven't used it since. I will not buy this brand again-I've used other Frontier Naturals products but I won't get their Barley Grass Powder again.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Apr 11, 2011

I enjoy the energy and nutrients from this product. I also like that it is 'clear': No added fillers, like rice.

NOT THE BEST