Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Jun 30, 2011

I usually order organic ceylon cinnamon from another online merchant, so this is my one experience with Frontier's. I tried it because it was much less expensive than my other brand. It smells and tastes sour, whereas my other cinnamon smells and tastes sweet. This stuff is such a disappointment and departure from my usual brand that I actually ran starch tests on both brands to see if one was lying about their cinnamon being true ceylon, but both passed the test. I suppose that wherever Frontier gets theirs, it's just not as good; maybe too young or a foul-tasting strain. I don't know what else to think, given the expiration on the package says March 2014, which is almost three years away. I'll be switching back to my other brand pronto.

not well preserved

Posted by Reviewer2882422 on Apr 20, 2012

powder has already reacted with air before being sealed in the bag, fresh powder is pugnant and flavorful, sadly this is not it

no cinnamon flavor at all

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Mar 13, 2013

Very disappointed--just received it and the taste is -- none at all! Will have to reorder Starwest brand --yummy taste and flavor--good thing I still have a few table spoons left.

Ceylon?

Posted by 4825453389737358841 on Sep 26, 2015

I have my doubts this being Ceylon at all, unsweet and dark-colored as it is. Not happy at all.

I have not received this purchase !

Posted by 5582527838375193249 on Oct 22, 2016

I have not received this purchase !