Choice cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on Aug 15, 2013

Real cinnamon! Ceylon cinnamon has better flavor and great health benefits. In addition it doesn't have the adverse effects on the liver with continued use.

D

Posted by 4644473229263285163 on Dec 01, 2012

The product I liked,High quality, excellent smell and taste.

Very, very good

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Sep 30, 2012

I have used ceylon cinnamon for years, buying it from Mountain Rose and Penzeys Spices, and I must say that this one from Frontier is the best I have ever tasted. The flavor is stronger than either penzeys or mountain rose, but it has the same delicate vanilla-citrus smell and flavor of good quality Ceylon. This is the first bag of Frontier's ceylon I've bought, so I have no way of knowing why some other reviewers thought the quality was bad. But I will say this: the 1st bag of ceylon I ever bought was tan in color, not bright like cassia cinnamon, and had no odor. I thought it must be bad, so I put it away, forgot about it, and ordered one from Penzeys. Lo and behold, the Penzeys stuff was exactly the same! I then realized that ceylon was very different from cassia, and wound up using both bags and enjoying the delicate flavor in coffee. I use ceylon for my brain (it has been shown to dissolve tau tangles in the brain, so warding off Alzheimer's) and I have found it very effective in increasing brain sharpness. But I also love the taste of ceylon, and because it has only negligible coumarin content, I can use several tsp a day. One word of warning: I have also bought supposed ceylon from another online spice store (my spice sage) which although it has good quality spices in other categories, sent me a cinnamon that clearly was not ceylon, tasted like a variety of cassia with its sharp taste, and yet they insisted it was ceylon. I am definitely going to order Frontier ceylon again, and I am thankful to Iherb that their price for this product is lower than elsewhere.

Nice Taste

Posted by 5407386971140025975 on Aug 10, 2012

I'm satisfied with this product. I use it in my post work out shake to inprove insulin sensitivity.

Great

Posted by lonelywe on Jun 17, 2012

Big quantity and great quality.

Delish

Posted by Reviewer1387633 on May 15, 2012

This stuff is great! Thanks iHerb for quick delivery arrived as stated.

I buy this brand regularly

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 05, 2012

Very good, restaurant-grade quality.

Ooh-La-Lah! Subtly Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2321233 on Feb 05, 2012

The first time I was to order, I became a little Worried I was making a Poor Choice, based on the other Reviewers, who'd stated it was "too mild," or "less Flavorful" --though Correct in both counts, they Should've also Said How much Better-Tasting this Subtle Favor imparts to Breakfast, Coffee, Yogurt, even Indian Crock Pot Meals, (in home-made Garan Masala). Additionally, it lasts a Looooong Time. And there are so many Uses for it; I even add it to Reheated Coffee, w/ a touch of the Madagascar Vanilla, and the Coffee Tastes Great again, w/o having its Taste distorted by strong Cinnamon Flavor. When I was running out of it, I bought the Reg. Organic Cinnamon, at the local Store, and Wow! what a surprise in the difference in Flavo! I no longer liked that Cinnamon's Strong smell and taste. If anything, This Subtle Ceylon Cinnamon's Flavor is Highly Desirable, and once tried, you 'll likely never go back to the Stronger-smelling "Fake" cinnamon, (Read the Info on Cinnamon).

Outstanding Ceylon Product

Posted by Reviewer1758310 on Jan 01, 2012

My wife and I use cinnamon in our cereal and coffee very single day. After doing recent research we discovered that the cinnamon we were using was not the most wise choice for daily use. Thats when we began looking up Ceylon. We decided it was the wise thing to do in switching. After looking at numerous websites to buy the product I came across iHerb and felt comfortable enough with the site to at least read the reviews on the product. I was skeptical because of a previous review but I must tell you that the Ceylon we received has earned its place as a product we love, and won’t hesitate to buy in the future from iHerb.

organic powdered Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3005519 on Dec 20, 2011

This is a wonderful product. It has a nice aroma and tastes great in cereals, hot drinks and on toast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »