Convenient, Inexpensive Flavorful & Wholesome

Posted by Reviewer2100517 on Mar 25, 2012

Organic Powdered Tomato allows me to have tomatoes on hand for my recipes at a moments notice. Most tomato juice, paste, and many sauces come in plastic-coated cans, which are not good for your health. And this one-pound goes a long way.

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Mar 14, 2012

This is great stuff. I like being able to have the option of adding tomato without having to resort to opening an entire can. I don't know why I waited so long to try it. I went out and picked up a nice glass container as I plan on keeping it on hand.

Good taste

Posted by aromatherapy on Feb 22, 2012

I like this alot and the taste is great. YOu can mix into anything for a great taste and extra nutrients. I like to sprinkle on my salads. sorta sweet sorta sour flavor.

I like this as added to chile beans.

Posted by GODisLife on Jan 13, 2013

I add filtered water to a large cup and add the dry tomatoes. Stir well with the spoon until wet enough and add to the other ingredients. Hot fluids help it dissolve. I recommend it. The foil package is inconvenient but does keep it fresh until opened. A tie wrap can be used to close the open package, or repackage in another container, if you have one.

lable has been corrected

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on Feb 28, 2013

Another review referred to the inaccurate lable. That has now been updated. I just received a bag with the new lable, showing one serving as 1 T., 8 g.

Good tomato powder--organic, too!

Posted by Reviewer2734120 on Jan 01, 2012

I like to use this tomato powder to add a bit of tomato taste to a lot of dishes. It nicely adds a rich body to chili, and I regularly use it in rice dishes, as well. Best price I've found for organic tomato powder.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1089231 on Sep 29, 2011

really good!

good

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

I like this product, exellent for pasta and meat

So good! Delicious! Good Smell!

Posted by falcon on Feb 19, 2016

I would like to share our experience to all of you. Tomatoe powder as a supplement for my dad. He likes it.