Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Roasted Chicory Root Granules, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Well prepared product.

Posted by Reviewer2474359 From Canada on Apr 28, 2012

This product was perfect for me. The taste is pungent and the grind is even. It works well as a hot drink or a coffee booster and does not clog a paper filter. The vacuum packaging is ideal for me as I am an international customer and purchase fairly large quantities in order to optimize my shipping costs. Totally satisfied with the purchase.

Wonderful coffee substitute

Posted by sunnyflorida From Florida on Jul 05, 2012

I decided to eliminate all caffeine from my diet. Eliminating coffee was the hardest thing to do. I had terrible withdrawal symptoms for several days and craved something to replace my morning coffee. I am gluten intolerant and vegan, so that made it that much more difficult to find a good replacement. I decided to try organic roasted chicory root because I knew that it is often mixed with coffee in different blends and is caffeine free. I was really happy with the results. I put it in a pot with some cinnamon, pour in some boiling water, and let it brew for 5 minutes. Then, I use a strainer to pour out the liquid into my cup. I add some soy milk to it and I find it delicious. I don't miss coffee at all anymore. I sometimes add other ingredients to it, like carob powder, but find the chicory itself is enough for me. I put the contents of the big bag into a large glass bowl that I had. It has an air-tight cover and makes it very easy to use that way. I usually use a heaping teaspoon of the chicory to make a nice, strong brew. I love this stuff and will never be without it from now on. I look forward to having it every morning now.

roasted a bit too much for my liking

Posted by Reviewer1354065 From Korea, Republic of on Apr 24, 2011

this chicory is roasted a bit too dark for my liking, but it does give a pretty satisfying taste.

The best

Posted by 5394199897509690370 on Sep 01, 2012

You can't find this item on any store shelf. It's pure, it's tasty and it came in an additional zip lock bag so the smell is preserved. I love it!

Great Roasted Chicory Root

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I combine these organic roasted chicory roots with organic dandelion roots to make a very tasty coffee alternative!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »