Good product

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Apr 04, 2016

I use this with a small amount of coffee for my breakfast drink. I like the way the flavor just blends in with the coffees flavor. What I like the most about the chicory is all the health benefits it has. Been ordering this for awhile now. Would like to larger package, since I use it every day. Iherb is 1 of the few places that seems to sell roasted chicory

Excellent Quality

Posted by 5110010498439385060 on Jun 10, 2015

Just getting used to chicory but this is excellent. Strong. Hard to believe it's non-caffeinated because it makes you feel great. Organic too. Super deal.

glad to find organic roasted chicory

Posted by 5344038856691305644 on Mar 18, 2015

I've enjoyed New Orleans-style coffee-and-chicory blend all my life, and any other coffee tastes like muddy water to me. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find an already-blended coffee with chicory brand that is organic. So I now buy my own low-acid organic dark roast coffee and mix my own blend (half and half) with Frontier organic chicory. The taste isn't quite as good as my old favorites, but I feel safer knowing the coffee doesn't contain pesticide residue. My only other gripe is that I sometimes find small light-colored bits of what looks like random stems. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Cofee repalcement

Posted by 5021611692215520543 on Mar 14, 2015

We use this product as a cofee replacement. It's flavor is very strong and cofeine free, so we use half cofee and half granules.

Great Coffee substitute

Posted by 5677942799296808082 on Oct 31, 2014

Looks like coffee but better for your health. Naturally contains NO caffeine. Wish the package was re-closeable.

Organic Chicory Root Granules

Posted by 4994403384752088138 on Oct 27, 2014

I really enjoy the organic chicory I ordered! It is so fresh and is really good mixed with decaf coffee. I have read that there are health benefits in drinking chicory. My order came to my house promptly. I plan to continue ordering chicory from iHerb.com as well as possibly some other products in the future.

strong!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

The flavor is nice, very strong. A little goes a long way. I think it has. Slight peppery taste. We like it added to our coffee and we pln to keep buying this. Hope it helps me eventually quit coffee all together.

I started using this a while ago, to add to my coffee.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2013

A little goes a very long way in a pot of coffee. I prefer this to the granulated, as i grind the beans, but the granulated stuff is good too (I have used it).

I LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Sep 18, 2013

But it may not be everybody's taste. After the war in England, you couldn't get coffee. Anyway I was a kid and so was not allowed coffee. But there was an "instant coffee" substitute called Camp Coffee. Chicory root and raw sugar reduced to a thick syrup. MUCH, MUCH better than Nescafe!

Great Roasted Chicory Root

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I combine these organic roasted chicory roots with organic dandelion roots to make a very tasty coffee alternative!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »