Mediocre Chinese imitation of sencha

Posted by Reviewer2235446 on Apr 13, 2013

It is mediocre Chinese imitation of sencha. For such high price one can buy real Japanese sencha with far better taste.

My Daily Tea

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Aug 22, 2011

This tea is smooth and satisfying. I add only grated ginger. I add a cup of filtered water that has been heated to almost boiling (1 minute 30 seconds in my microwave) to 1 1/2-2 teaspoons of tea. I steep it for 2 minutes and enjoy. I can get a second cup from the tea if I steep for 4-5 minutes. The first cup of tea is green. Recycled tea leaves produce a brownish tea.

Very fragrant tea

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 23, 2011

This is an excellent tea!

Good tea

Posted by Linden on May 09, 2012

But not the best sencha I've tasted.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2422528 on Jan 18, 2012

please, never discontinue!

tense heart a couple times

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Sep 06, 2016

. I'm trying to move from pure caffeine to tea; first I tried gunpowder green tea and all was good; but I wanted a less processed tea (leaves not rolled into balls). . this sencha is whole leaf, very few stems; smells and tastes good (I suck on the leaves raw) and generally works as well as caffeine, but a couple times I got a tense heart during my first morning dose; not sure if it's caused by this tea, but tense heart has been rare for me since being on thyroid med; and yet happened twice during the first week on this tea. it soon goes away soon though, so I would buy this again. . on the other hand Starwest Organic Gunpowder Green Tea, is less than half the cost of this and I use a lot of it.

Great product, Super Fast Shipping AAA

Posted by Reviewer1360386 on Apr 03, 2012

I will purchase again from this company. Thank You.