Delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is a really nice combination of flavours, I sprinkle it on my roasted sweet potatoes and they taste divinely. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tasty

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Slightly pungent taste - feel taste of chili pepper. ..Delicious with pizza, salads, pasta, meat ... For my taste - almost universal seasoning ))

Ukraine, I am content with a product

Posted by Swetlana on Oct 14, 2012

Моя любимая специя, очень-очень нравится, такой запах "итальяно" )))))

Awsome!

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on Apr 01, 2012

This is excellent. I use this on my home-made pizza, italian bread. Good for pasta and salad as well. Very pleased with this company quality and package. Once we have enough jars to give away to family, we are buying the huge packet.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3081512 on Mar 07, 2012

Most spices are great for our health, and we should use more of them--except salt, which we get way too much of. With the richness of taste that high quality herbs and spices gives, you may find no need to add any salt at all.

excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

you can use it everywhere

Amazing!

Posted by 5382790841537631999 on May 11, 2014

Because of diet, this product reminds me pizza that i love!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

My favorite spice. I used it on everything, and was emty after a week or so. Will buy again!

So delicious!

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

We don't really have interesting seasoning blends like this available in NZ supermarkets. This caught my eye while browsing, so I ordered it without a second thought. So glad I did - it's really tasty. The flavours work in perfect harmony and you get a nice bite from the chili too. Please click my username for more product reviews.

OMG This is the best

Posted by 4917861335764875756 on Jan 24, 2016

Don't think twice about this one.. Makes any grilled sanduiche taste like a Pizza Hut slice...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »