A smoker/coffee drinker need this!

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Apr 20, 2013

Sprinkle some on my toothbrush and my teeth couldn't get any whiter. It's a big bag for a very nice price. Will buy again.

Good quality, good quantity, excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Oct 09, 2011

Only disadvantage is the package - it lacks an option to re-seal, hence needs to be transferred into a jar/other container after opening...

Beautiful texture

Posted by Reviewer1809465 on Sep 23, 2012

I originally bought this to feed to my goats as I want only natural products going IN my goats so I get natural raw milk OUT of my goats. But when I saw how different this was from "store bought" baking soda, I decided to use it for baking as well. I love it. And the price is excellent.

Great baking soda

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 16, 2013

Excellent.

It's baking soda

Posted by 4921861165354946241 on Jun 11, 2013

There not much else to say about it.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

This is a fine powder which is from Frontier Coop, which I trust a lot more than other brands that sell Baking Soda. It mixes easy and did not clump when I made toothpaste with this Baking Soda. It says Non-Irradiated on the package. The Frontier Coop website says the origin is the United States. This is inexpensive and helps a great deal with getting rid of bad, unhealthy odors like mold without the harmful chemicals. I just leave it in jars around my room and stir it up every once in awhile. If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.** I would buy it again if I had the need to (and have twice so far).

I love this!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Jul 17, 2014

I'm so happy to find baking soda without aluminum! The health food store charges a fortune for the same thing. Thanks Iherb.com!

Baking soda

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

Pleased with the product. I use it to wash my hair (no-poo method) and to gently whiten my teeth (sprinkled over my toothpaste).

Very Useful!

Posted by 5196670035277452404 on Apr 13, 2015

I buy this one because it is Baking Soda in huge quantity. I use it cooking, use it for cleaning. You know it, white vinegar with baking soda is the best cleaning solution :)

Great price for a great product

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

Baking soda is essential in my household, where it is used not only to replace shampoo when washing my hair, but is also an important ingredient in my homemade coconut oil + essential oil + stevia + baking soda toothpaste which I've used for over a year now. I'm so glad that I'm able to buy such a large quantity of this at such a fair price, especially considering it is not as readily available in my country as it is in the USA.