Good

Posted by Reviewer2819821 on Dec 01, 2011

Nothing special but exactly what nutritional yeast is supposed to be. Im happy with the product. I dont like that is comes in a bag but I put it in my own jar and store in in the fridge.

First time bought

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

Does not say it is organic. Not sure if it is the same as brewer's yeast. Know that nutritional yeast is a powerhouse of vitamin B's. Will start using it soon and see how it goes.

Great Product But a Bit Pricey

Posted by Reviewer2150890 on Jun 11, 2015

I really like this yeast powder. It is consistent in quality and taste. I'd purchased some yeast in bulk (25 pounds) previously from time to time, but my supplier lost her source. I tried a bunch of different brands and finally decided I simply needed to pay the extra price for the Frontier Nutritional Yeast Powder. It's available elsewhere in 25 pound bulk, but I do not know the vendors. iHerb has always been dependable and reputable.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2934320 on Dec 22, 2012

I love this, it is a big bag that lasts a while and it tastes good. Though sprinkled over popcorn, it makes me caugh :p

Love this, but a bit lack of flavour.

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on Apr 14, 2014

I use this as a flavour enhancer and sprinkle it on popcorn, cauliflower, with yoghurt and in different dishes. I hoped it would have a bit stronger flavour, but maybe another brand has more flavour.

Good Product