Vegan delight!

Posted by Reviewer1611921 on Apr 23, 2011

Great product--wonderful stuff. It's powdery rather than flakey if that makes any difference to you. It doesn't to me. I use this on salads, stir-fries, and tons of other meals. It's a no-brainer to order this if otherwise unavailable in your area.

Used in Dr Pitcairn's Healthy Powder recipe for cats

Posted by Reviewer1687524 on Jun 29, 2011

I wanted to try a recipe I found on the Internet for Dr. Pitcairn's "Healthy Powder" nutrient supplement for cats (on a raw food diet). The recipe is made up in bulk and used a few teaspoons at a time in a cat's food: 2 cups of nutritional yeast, 1 cup of lecithin granules, ¼ cup kelp powder, ¼ bonemeal and 1000 mg vitamin C: mix and keep refrigerated. I found all these along with other supplements I wanted to use, namely Vit A and E and taurine, all offered by iHerb. I'm using the powder with canned food mainly b/c there's no time to make the raw food. It's not possible to reach any conclusions on health benefits after only a few weeks but I think I'm seeing increased energy/vitality.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2548505 on Sep 09, 2011

We use this for making a homemade baby formula. It's an excellent source of all the B group vitamins and iHerb sells it at the best price around!

Very pleased with this product

Posted by EdieWicker on Jan 04, 2012

This product is recommended by the Weston A Price Foundation so I know that it is of the highest quality available anywhere.

great product

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Jul 21, 2014

very good value for money

fave!!

Posted by 5195782406517698731 on Aug 19, 2014

SOOOO happy i found this.. we use it for homemade formula and it doesn't clump!

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1252396 on Oct 28, 2014

I got it only because it was healthy. I still shiver at the memory of brewers' yeast. Horrible! This is totally different. I just add several tablespoons to my kale smoothie, and I could drink this all day. I noticed that my hair looked even better.

adding it to everything!

Posted by 5237955377499248391 on Nov 02, 2015

I LOVE how creamy and savory this makes my pasta sauces! I'm adding it to everything. Bell pepper sauce, marina sauce, pesto sauce, etc. Way better than flakes - this stuff really mixes in. When I have time I'll try this on popcorn.

Natural yeast powder

Posted by Reviewer2828215 on Sep 28, 2011

This product is great. It has a nutty cheesey taste and is useful as a great alternative to parmasean cheese. Sprinkle on home made oven fries or on popcorn. Excellent!

Love this on Popcorn!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

This is by far my favorite product. I use this on almost everything, including pasta, rice, eggs, vegetables, salads and my favorite, popcorn! You can use it to make dips, dressings, sauces or put in your smoothies. It is a good source of B vitamins, including vitamin B12 for vegans. It has a nice cheese-like flavor that my son just loves. He puts it on everything, I even caught him just eating it with a spoon. It also is a good source of protein and is salt and gluten free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »