Best tasting ever!

Posted by 5131573011464415318 on Jan 29, 2013

This is by far the best tasting pumpkin pie spice I have ever had. I put it in everything from my coffee in the morning to the baked apples I make for desert at night, and of course the pumpkin pies :) I highly recommend it!

LOVING IT!!

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

Used in my baking, oatmeals , granola ... everything! very worth it! huge bag! used it in my pumpkin pies as well. very good!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Dec 30, 2015

great tasting and good for you!

Good on just about everything

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Feb 11, 2016

Use it in a pumpkin pie. Use it in apple tarts. Use it on oatmeal. Use it in a protein shake for a little holiday kick. Use it in lotion if you want to feel kinky. It has a million uses - but I prefer to use it on food.

Awesome!

Posted by 5320488301781536635 on Nov 03, 2016

I have used it on coffee, oatmeal, cookies, cupcakes and bread!! Never get tired of it, great flavor and smell... Pumpkin spice all the way

Awesome, Fantastic price too

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Dec 05, 2016

I was making my own spice mix but was buying each spice individually from a grocery store. Needless to say, the cost was ridiculous. I found this Pumpkin Pie Spice here and I'm hooked. I put this on toast, bagels, in oatmeal, the uses are endless. I love it. Always will be ordering from iHerb, thank you for a great price and a quality product.