hepatoprotector

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

Silymarin (Silibinin) (which is in Milk Thistle seeds) is considered one of the best hepatoprotectors. If extracts are too expensive for you, you can try these seeds. Grind them, and if they are too grainy, you can add a hot water, silymarin is not quite water soluble, - larger particles of shells will fall down, use upper fine suspension of the very seeds as a tea or add it to cereals.

Put in my green smoothie

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

I put these in my green smoothie every morning - the Vitamix grinds the up perfectly so they are not even noticeable. Good for my liver according to my naturopath whom suggested I take it daily.

6173089-0

Posted by Reviewer1983820 on Jun 10, 2011

It's too soon to tell if the product is working. Your service was very efficient. I would order again from you.

I make tea out of it

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 25, 2012

But I haven't really gone overboard on the stuff. I'm sure the quality is great.

Good Tea; hard to crush seeds

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Nov 06, 2013

I like milk thistle tea but I didn't realize how challenging it was to crush the whole seeds. I will not get them again. Like milk thistle tea good product.

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jan 26, 2012

wish it were already ground. i ground in coffee grinder...added to cereal/oatmeal but still grainy. dont know how else to serve

Seeds are too hard

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

This cannot be crushed or milled by hand. Dissapointed from the product.