Tart Cherry works

Posted by Reviewer2942625 on Jun 03, 2008

Great for joints, expecially due to gout type pain

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2125514 on Nov 28, 2011

Great product. It has really made a big difference with my joints.

Tart Cherry

Posted by Reviewer1885842 on Feb 29, 2012

I got this for gout and my sore toe is no more. Canada

Great for my husbands Gout!

Posted by 5521167486995774986 on Dec 29, 2014

To battle my husband's painful gout flare-ups we used to buy a few big jugs of tart cherry juice, which is terribly expensive, bulky to store & carry around and it gave him gas/the runs to boot! Instead of drinking all that liquid with the negatives I listed, I now buy these! I don't know why I didn't try this before! Now he just takes two capsules daily since they are so easy--no more gastrointestinal distress and lugging around big bottles of expensive juice! Because they are inexpensive and easy, we treat it more as preventative care with these instead of reactive when he's already in pain (plus just being a great source of antioxidants...I even take them here and there now). Win-win!

No More Gout Pains!

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 06, 2015

This supplement really delivers, as promised. The inflammation in my joints (and especially in my knees) has been greatly reduced since I began using this herbal remedy. It only took about 3 days' time to notice results, especially first thing in the morning, upon arising. Also, the naturally-occurring melatonin contained within the cherries ensures that I get restful deep sleep every night. I highly recommend adding this natural supplement to your pain-relieving arsenal, if you want to eliminate your gout pain misery, too!

For Arthritis it is indeed helpful

Posted by Reviewer1711287 on Jun 17, 2011

A friend mentioned she takes Tart Cherry for her Arthritis. I bought some for our family and indeed it really does help!

Wanted to try this

Posted by Reviewer1287995 on Jun 10, 2011

To early to judge the effects but it's pleasant and easy to use.

Louisa Ryan

Posted by Reviewer3165951 on Oct 14, 2008

My order was seized by customs. I lost my money and didn't receive a solution to my situation from an online chat I had with a staff member from iherb on Monday 13th October 2009. My husband had used the product from your company previously and the results were fantastic,I don't expect my review will be posted!

For joint and sleep

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012

Seems like if I take it in evening, it helps me sleep better too

Fruit Advantage, Joint Formula, Tart Cherry, 60 Capsules

Posted by 4695948332536196222 on Nov 28, 2013

Like this product but not much help to my joint paint. May be good as a supplement

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »