Fun Fresh Foods, Dowd & Rogers, Gluten Free Italian Chestnut Flour, 14 oz (396 g)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Sweet Italian origin chestnut flour. I was very curious about the taste:) Seems too sweet for fish and ok for fried chicken or chicken chops. Wanna try to mix it with usual baking flour as well for cupcakes e.t.c. Каштановая мука:) Итальянского происхождения. Заказала ради интереса. На вкус сладкая. Пробовала делать с ней куриные отбивные и жареную рыбу, как рекомендовано на упаковке. Курица в этой муке понравилась больше. Но всё равно сладости многовато. Буду пробовать теперь её в выпечку добавлять.

I like this one!

Posted by 5236771612845651623 on Aug 20, 2013

My child cannot have any grains or any animal milk. Needless to say; one has to re-invent baking. This chest-nut flour is excellent to use in banana and carrot bread. Beautiful quality - I always have it on the shelf.

Tasty

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I use chestnut flour in combination with almond flour. They make excellent cookies or a breading for chicken or fish!

Great

Posted by chantale on Oct 21, 2013

Excellent to make pacake and cookies, gluten free

Value for money

Posted by 4730434469079292229 on Aug 11, 2013

AWSOME FOR PANCAKES & ADD TO YOU CEREAL & CAKE MIXTURES

Good

Posted by 4870195233972191682 on Feb 04, 2014

This was my first Chestnut Flour order from this website. It tastes a little bitter than I bought previously from the other website. However, I'm okay with it. I appreciate the fast shipping and the reasonable price. And I have recommended this site to many friends...Best of health to all :-)

Fantastic!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

I love this chestnut flour! In fact, I just ran out! I need some more ASAP!!!

Bitter disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3250353 on Oct 01, 2013

Turned out to be more bitter than sweet. If not for this it would make nice pancakes.