New favorite

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

This salt is so much healthier than regular salt. No chemicals, just pure salt. Pretty and very tasty. It's the only salt we use now. So happy to have discovered it!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer3284601 on Mar 22, 2012

This salt tastes amazing! Coarse enough to have a nice little crunch, very nice flavor, not too salty. Nice color. Best salt I have ever used. Would definitely buy again.

Good salt

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Aug 07, 2013

The salt seems ok, but I'm not sure if it is real himalayan salt from Pakistan. At least it cakes, meanings it has no anti-caking agents.

great for mild adrenal problems eg salt cravings!

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jul 10, 2013

I have suspected slightly fatigued adrenals. This salt allowed me to liberally salt my foods without the detrimental effects of table salt and also gave me a slight energy boost! tastes greatm like regular white salt

Good, but not great

Posted by Reviewer2099832 on Apr 08, 2013

Mainly because it doesn't seem to be as salty as I expected. It takes more of this sea salt than regular table salt to achieve the same level of saltiness.

Great for salt lovers.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

I was recently introduced to this salt by a friend who and religiously use this sea salt as an alternative to other salts. I don't use salt a lot, but since I've started using this I've noticed that this salt gives things a rounder, bolder taste; and the taste of salt isn't the first thing you taste. It's also a healthier type of salt (if there is such a thing) because it has minerals in the salt that normal sea salt or iodized salt does not have.

A must!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012

For one's health, this is a must. So easy to use and one does not need that much to enrich one's diet.

Himalayan Pink Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

Great taste, nice pink color. I can't say anything about the mineral content so I just have to trust the company and hope it is healthier than regular table salt. At least it tastes better!

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 12, 2011

This tastes very nice and the texture is fine enough to sprinkle on food. The container has two openings, one where you can pour it and the other is a sprinkler. Will buy again!

Great taste, but a bit big grind

Posted by katiejeong on Sep 18, 2013

I like how this salt compliments my diches, and I like that I don't ned to use much. What I don't like that when I use it for noisettes, for example, it feels like the salt inside meat is not fully dissolved.