New favorite

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

This salt is so much healthier than regular salt. No chemicals, just pure salt. Pretty and very tasty. It's the only salt we use now. So happy to have discovered it!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer3284601 on Mar 22, 2012

This salt tastes amazing! Coarse enough to have a nice little crunch, very nice flavor, not too salty. Nice color. Best salt I have ever used. Would definitely buy again.

great for mild adrenal problems eg salt cravings!

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jul 10, 2013

I have suspected slightly fatigued adrenals. This salt allowed me to liberally salt my foods without the detrimental effects of table salt and also gave me a slight energy boost! tastes greatm like regular white salt

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 12, 2011

This tastes very nice and the texture is fine enough to sprinkle on food. The container has two openings, one where you can pour it and the other is a sprinkler. Will buy again!

Himalayan Pink Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

Great taste, nice pink color. I can't say anything about the mineral content so I just have to trust the company and hope it is healthier than regular table salt. At least it tastes better!

A must!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012

For one's health, this is a must. So easy to use and one does not need that much to enrich one's diet.

Best salt

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Oct 11, 2011

I use several different types of natural sea salt in my cooking, but Himalayan is my top choice, overall, for both flavor and health benefits. If I could only have one salt, this would be it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1902454 on Sep 26, 2011

I love the taste and texture, great salt!

Very good

Posted by Sabine on Jul 12, 2011

Nice taste and easy to use.

smart open

Posted by Reviewer1219107 on Aug 04, 2011

I like it and it have smart open for varied use