Cannot go without

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

This is one of those products that once I try it I wonder how I could ever live without it. It's incredible how chaga will effect the body/mind/spirit. It is such an extremely intelligent organism and I just felt it working on such a deep level in my body. And my immune system has improved far beyond what I have ever experienced in my whole life. I would highly recommend it.

So far, I like how I feel taking this product

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Nov 06, 2011

Only been taking Chaga for a few weeks but I have a sense of well being during the day. Good energy as well. I take two pills per day. I will likely buy this product again.

This is the best that I have used

Posted by Reviewer2393099 on Apr 02, 2014

Chaga is amazing and with the exception of my concern of whether or not Chaga absorbs the radiation that is being spewed into the atmosphere from Japan, Washington state toxic waste dumps.

Host Defense is in my opinion an excellent source for medicinal mushrooms.

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research showing Chaga mushroom holds promise in boosting the immune system.

Great Stuff!

Posted by 5014418176563807865 on May 25, 2016

It's difficult to fully understand the effect of supplements as they're quite subtle but when I tried these and the Turkey Tail Host Defense I definitely had a feeling of improved mood/more energy. As I said, it's subtle but still noticeable and I'm looking forward to trying out the reishi and cortisep Host Defense. Also check out some of Paul Stamets talks online about mushrooms, he seems like a really positive and knowledgeable guy.

Wish it came as a powder.

Posted by Reviewer2062546 on Oct 01, 2011

Wish it came as a powder.