10% Off Orders Over $40!

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Cordychi, 60 Veggie Caps

amazing

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on Aug 17, 2013

This is a fantastic product. The first few days I thought it wasn't working, I didn't feel much difference. It took me about a week to notice the full effect and omg, then I was flying with energy. I felt much stronger physically, more positive and with a much fresher mind. I suffer from chronic migraines and a lot of other issues. Also I have to stand all day, so I need a lot of physical energy. Most of my aches and pains, especially legs and back, improved greatly when I started the CordyChi. I am used to the New Chapter mushrooms, esp. the 'Breathe' complex, but I think this is just as good. In some ways better, because it helped my skin and my allergies a lot. I get a terrible urticaria rash when I'm stressed or when running,dancing too much; it stopped happening with CordyChi. Overall, I really recommend this product and will keep buying it. Only weak point for me is I wish it wasn't in plastic!

immune system

Posted by Reviewer1238820 on Nov 30, 2012

felt good on this product