• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

AMAZING

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I have a challenged immune system due to years of AB's and a bad bout of ross river virus. Since taking these over the past 12 months my immunity has been great! not sure if i can 100% attribute it to this product but im definitely sold. I did alot of research on this before deciding on this brand. Host defense is without doubt the best brand on the market.

So far so good

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Jul 11, 2015

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

Best around!

Posted by 4743630074131207617 on Jan 13, 2015

As a cancer survivor, that included this in his regimen, I can tell you that this really makes a difference! I've recommended it to other cancer patients, as I consult cancer patients,as a volunteer, and have heard all great things from them. I continue to take regularly, together with their Agarikon capsules and my vitamin complex supplements. Also, have given some to friends for flu and the such, the results being their recovery in a matter of two days! (that's taking two, with each meal, when sick, together with Vitamin C, E and Vitamin complex). Since stores in my area don't carry these products, I order them regularly, online and have found iHerb, to have the best prices, after checking many different sites. Highly highly recommend! -Ismael Ortiz

Keeps me from getting sick

Posted by danarm on Oct 26, 2014

This excellent mushroom combination keeps me from getting the flu during winter.

I love this product

Posted by 5136932930875589514 on Sep 10, 2014

This product reset my immune system. I didn't get a cold this winter and there were so many horrid ones going around. I have now put my partner on it as he was sick a few times this winter. I also love the product because it is made by a company who are passionate about mushrooms and preserving land for growing them. They have done amazing amounts of research. It is not from a dodgy chinese undisclosed source as many mushroom products are (often damaging for the environment). Beautiful product hail to Fungi Perfecti.

Impressive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

In a league of its own

Posted by BlueOcean7 on Aug 09, 2014

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

benifitial!

Posted by 4654103442021686515 on Jul 03, 2014

i feel good for taking these i belive in there medicinal propertys,i belive in paul stamets work, japan use medicinal mushrooms for complimenting cancer treatments. i take 2 of these, 1 stamet7's and 1 turkey tails. most days, i have held back colds with these. mycommunity has lots of diffrent mushroooms but the stamet7 has higher dossage of what i would say the more essential mushrooms.

Host defense

Posted by 5287066702102932175 on Jun 14, 2014

Have used for a long time. Is the best immunity product that I have used.

My community