• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

Impressive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

shroom me up..

Posted by Reviewer2101973 on Feb 01, 2010

Well im liking it and feeling fine. I dont notice anything different, though im only on my 3rd week.. but im going to keep taking it and I think its a great way to stay healthy along with eating a good diet :) and I herb is the best! I tell all my friends.. :)

Posted by 5540668206247804082 on Oct 21, 2014

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Next Time Reishi

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

Like the product

Posted by 4612217482704273138 on Jan 04, 2013

My wife and I have been using the product for a number of years. We think it helps us in our old age.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Nov 13, 2010

Great taste!but no detailed mg of every ingredient.This is why I only give it 4 stars.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Mar 08, 2010

Has all the immune system building mushrooms. Have not had a cold or flu for 10 years!! Took the predicesor to this product for years.

In a league of its own

Posted by BlueOcean7 on Aug 09, 2014

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3056792 on Jul 24, 2011

My therapist highly recommended this product so I just started using it.