• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

Posted by 5540668206247804082 on Oct 21, 2014

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Like the product

Posted by 4612217482704273138 on Jan 04, 2013

My wife and I have been using the product for a number of years. We think it helps us in our old age.

Next Time Reishi

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Nov 13, 2010

Great taste!but no detailed mg of every ingredient.This is why I only give it 4 stars.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Mar 08, 2010

Has all the immune system building mushrooms. Have not had a cold or flu for 10 years!! Took the predicesor to this product for years.

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Posted by Kelligirl on Jul 31, 2010

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1632406 on Jun 15, 2010

I'm very happy with a great product and I would definitely recommend.

Great IS Support

Posted by Reviewer1445060 on May 23, 2011

As a result of six months chemo for CLL, my immune system is now struggling to re-form. I have been taking this product every day, and in spite of some infections, I am sure this has helped by strengthening other white blood cells. Most of the time I feel great, go to work, look after my grandchildren, and when I do get sick, recover quickly.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3056792 on Jul 24, 2011

My therapist highly recommended this product so I just started using it.