• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3056792 on Jul 24, 2011

My therapist highly recommended this product so I just started using it.

Mushroom protection.

Posted by Reviewer2408219 on Nov 03, 2011

Great product,great price.Have been using for years and seldom get sick these days.

Time proven product.

Posted by longyang888 on Apr 04, 2012

From my research, this is the best medicinal mushroom product I can find. However, it is too short period [ less then a month ] for me to verify its long term effectiveness. Update : I love this product, easy to take and keep the flu/cold away

No colds. Immune system boost.

Posted by 4874740851928683620 on Jun 13, 2016

I implore readers to learn about the types of mushrooms that help boost immunities and help protect against various illnesses and diseases. Research mushrooms as integrated treatment for cancers in some Asian countries. I personally have had my wife and self on this specific mushroom for five years, with very positive results. I researched thoroughly and went with Paul Stamets/Fungi Perfecti (also the recommendation of an oncologist and nutritionist at a cancer related seminar) because of history and quality relating to growing process. The FDA approved Turkey Tail mushrooms in treatment for breast cancers a couple of years ago, as well. Coupled with nutritional approach, integrated medicine and immunotherapy are the future, in my opinion.

So far so good

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Jul 11, 2015

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Daughter uses this to stay healthy for compromised immune system.

In a league of its own

Posted by BlueOcean7 on Aug 09, 2014

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by sharonleesg on Nov 13, 2013

I don't have any preexisting condition, so it's hard for me to see its efficacy if any before and after. I have finished the whole bottle at the time of this review. I bought because it has Lingzhi (ganoderma) in it and I wish to get more energy. However I realise it might be better to just take Lingzhi supplements alone which will see better results for me.

Dusty

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Jan 30, 2010

Great product but "dusty" after shipping. Seems like the capsules leak some of their contents in bottle. Otherwise a winner.

Fungi Perfecti

Posted by Reviewer2684400 on Sep 01, 2011

Dont know need one month to use it first