• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Next Time Reishi

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1538378 on Aug 23, 2010

Very good experience with ordering and delivery. I was advised in July to give this excellent supplement to my 17 year old feline who is suffering from advancing Vaccine Associated Sarcoma. Thank you.

ward off infection

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Aug 08, 2010

If I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take host defense and next day feel normal

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Posted by Kelligirl on Jul 31, 2010

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer1760386 on Jun 16, 2010

In spite of having six months chemotherapy; in spite of having an extremely supressed immune system, and having monthly blood transfusions, I have not had a cold, flu, or any other illness that others more healthy than I succumb to. I can only put it down to the support of the Fungi Perecti.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1632406 on Jun 15, 2010

I'm very happy with a great product and I would definitely recommend.

Fragile and Broken Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3305298 on May 14, 2010

I've been taking these mushrooms for 7 years originally under the name of "New Chapter Host Defense" after I read a good review from Dr. Andrew Weil. I trust Paul Stamets to produce an excellent product (now under the label "Fungi Perfecti"). I didn't give this "5 stars" as several of the capsules were broken as if the coating was thin and fragile. I'm hoping the manufacturing company will read this and examine the capsules. I did not send them back since only a few were broken---but these are expensive. I also wanted to take them as I firmly believe these mushrooms help my immune sytem. I have a chronic disease that can comprimise my immune system and with these I am very healthy.

Helps get thruogh the day

Posted by Reviewer3195671 on Mar 22, 2010

This marvelous mushroom product helps my husband who has Chronic Fatigue and Immune Disfunction. He has used it for at least two years & does not want to be without it, although it costs more than a doctor's prescription whould on our health plan.

Respiratory Relief

Posted by Reviewer3104125 on Mar 19, 2010

If I take this regularly I or II times a day it resolves my asthma and seemingly other allergy symptoms almost completly. I've already ordered more and will put it on auto re-order now!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Mar 08, 2010

Has all the immune system building mushrooms. Have not had a cold or flu for 10 years!! Took the predicesor to this product for years.