• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

No colds. Immune system boost.

Posted by 4874740851928683620 on Jun 13, 2016

I implore readers to learn about the types of mushrooms that help boost immunities and help protect against various illnesses and diseases. Research mushrooms as integrated treatment for cancers in some Asian countries. I personally have had my wife and self on this specific mushroom for five years, with very positive results. I researched thoroughly and went with Paul Stamets/Fungi Perfecti (also the recommendation of an oncologist and nutritionist at a cancer related seminar) because of history and quality relating to growing process. The FDA approved Turkey Tail mushrooms in treatment for breast cancers a couple of years ago, as well. Coupled with nutritional approach, integrated medicine and immunotherapy are the future, in my opinion.

Posted by 5540668206247804082 on Oct 21, 2014

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by sharonleesg on Nov 13, 2013

I don't have any preexisting condition, so it's hard for me to see its efficacy if any before and after. I have finished the whole bottle at the time of this review. I bought because it has Lingzhi (ganoderma) in it and I wish to get more energy. However I realise it might be better to just take Lingzhi supplements alone which will see better results for me.

Next Time Reishi

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Nov 13, 2010

Great taste!but no detailed mg of every ingredient.This is why I only give it 4 stars.

Dusty

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Jan 30, 2010

Great product but "dusty" after shipping. Seems like the capsules leak some of their contents in bottle. Otherwise a winner.

Fungi Perfecti

Posted by Reviewer2684400 on Sep 01, 2011

Dont know need one month to use it first

Host Defense

Posted by Reviewer1269738 on Oct 30, 2011

Exactly what I ordered, high quality and on time! Thanks!!

First time purchase

Posted by Reviewer1696889 on Jan 29, 2012

I am very happy with the products ordered and with the ease of the transaction.

Keeps me from getting sick

Posted by danarm on Oct 26, 2014

This excellent mushroom combination keeps me from getting the flu during winter.