Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1538378 From New York on Aug 23, 2010

Very good experience with ordering and delivery. I was advised in July to give this excellent supplement to my 17 year old feline who is suffering from advancing Vaccine Associated Sarcoma. Thank you.

Warded off viral infection

Posted by Reviewer3019306 From Washington on May 05, 2012

I have not been ill with anything for quite a while, but was a bit rundown and my girlfriend "shared" a viral infection with me. It started with a sore throat on Thursday morning. I started taking 8 caps a day of MyCommunity and by Saturday the sore throat was completely gone and I never got any sicker. This was really a shock because while I don't get ill often, if I start something it still takes a week to resolve. I can't recommend this product enough.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3334992 From Arkansas on May 05, 2011

I have been taking MyCommunity for about 8 months, and have NOT been sick, which is not my usual. Even when I was around sick family members.

Immunity Boost

Posted by Reviewer1156112 From Nevada on Feb 14, 2012

Every winter I take this supplement, along with others, and have not had a viral infection for many years.

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.