• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Host defense

Posted by 5287066702102932175 on Jun 14, 2014

Have used for a long time. Is the best immunity product that I have used.

benifitial!

Posted by 4654103442021686515 on Jul 03, 2014

i feel good for taking these i belive in there medicinal propertys,i belive in paul stamets work, japan use medicinal mushrooms for complimenting cancer treatments. i take 2 of these, 1 stamet7's and 1 turkey tails. most days, i have held back colds with these. mycommunity has lots of diffrent mushroooms but the stamet7 has higher dossage of what i would say the more essential mushrooms.

In a league of its own

Posted by BlueOcean7 on Aug 09, 2014

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

Keeps me from getting sick

Posted by danarm on Oct 26, 2014

This excellent mushroom combination keeps me from getting the flu during winter.

So far so good

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Jul 11, 2015

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

I love this product

Posted by 5136932930875589514 on Sep 10, 2014

This product reset my immune system. I didn't get a cold this winter and there were so many horrid ones going around. I have now put my partner on it as he was sick a few times this winter. I also love the product because it is made by a company who are passionate about mushrooms and preserving land for growing them. They have done amazing amounts of research. It is not from a dodgy chinese undisclosed source as many mushroom products are (often damaging for the environment). Beautiful product hail to Fungi Perfecti.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2159314 on May 28, 2013

Great product, great price!

Lääkinnällisiä sieniä vahvistamaan immuunijärjestelmää

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Maailman johtavan sienispesialistin Paul Stametsin tuotesarjasta löytyy tämä huikea 18 sienilajin yhdistelmävalmiste, joka on suunniteltu nimenomaan vastustuskyvyn parantamiseen.