• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

In a league of its own

Posted by BlueOcean7 on Aug 09, 2014

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

I love this product

Posted by 5136932930875589514 on Sep 10, 2014

This product reset my immune system. I didn't get a cold this winter and there were so many horrid ones going around. I have now put my partner on it as he was sick a few times this winter. I also love the product because it is made by a company who are passionate about mushrooms and preserving land for growing them. They have done amazing amounts of research. It is not from a dodgy chinese undisclosed source as many mushroom products are (often damaging for the environment). Beautiful product hail to Fungi Perfecti.

So far so good

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Jul 11, 2015

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

Keeps me from getting sick

Posted by danarm on Oct 26, 2014

This excellent mushroom combination keeps me from getting the flu during winter.

Posted by 5540668206247804082 on Oct 21, 2014

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2159314 on May 28, 2013

Great product, great price!

Lääkinnällisiä sieniä vahvistamaan immuunijärjestelmää

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Maailman johtavan sienispesialistin Paul Stametsin tuotesarjasta löytyy tämä huikea 18 sienilajin yhdistelmävalmiste, joka on suunniteltu nimenomaan vastustuskyvyn parantamiseen.