• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

First time purchase

Posted by Reviewer1696889 on Jan 29, 2012

I am very happy with the products ordered and with the ease of the transaction.

Host defense

Posted by 5287066702102932175 on Jun 14, 2014

Have used for a long time. Is the best immunity product that I have used.

benifitial!

Posted by 4654103442021686515 on Jul 03, 2014

i feel good for taking these i belive in there medicinal propertys,i belive in paul stamets work, japan use medicinal mushrooms for complimenting cancer treatments. i take 2 of these, 1 stamet7's and 1 turkey tails. most days, i have held back colds with these. mycommunity has lots of diffrent mushroooms but the stamet7 has higher dossage of what i would say the more essential mushrooms.

Keeps me from getting sick

Posted by danarm on Oct 26, 2014

This excellent mushroom combination keeps me from getting the flu during winter.

I love this product

Posted by 5136932930875589514 on Sep 10, 2014

This product reset my immune system. I didn't get a cold this winter and there were so many horrid ones going around. I have now put my partner on it as he was sick a few times this winter. I also love the product because it is made by a company who are passionate about mushrooms and preserving land for growing them. They have done amazing amounts of research. It is not from a dodgy chinese undisclosed source as many mushroom products are (often damaging for the environment). Beautiful product hail to Fungi Perfecti.

Lääkinnällisiä sieniä vahvistamaan immuunijärjestelmää

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Maailman johtavan sienispesialistin Paul Stametsin tuotesarjasta löytyy tämä huikea 18 sienilajin yhdistelmävalmiste, joka on suunniteltu nimenomaan vastustuskyvyn parantamiseen.

Not for me

Posted by 4724319447716986864 on Sep 12, 2016

This product made my stomach bloated and upset. I took it for several days until I couldn't take it anymore. Since I didn't manage to experience it's benefits over the long term, I'm giving it a higher score then I would have otherwise.

My community

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 28, 2014

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2159314 on May 28, 2013

Great product, great price!