Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fun Guys Rule

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 10, 2011

I love this product and my overall constitution has literally balanced out since taking it for a few months now. I was originally concerned about the effects of radiation, and was surprised at how much better I feel since starting this product. It contains a full spectrum of shroom support for inflamation and cancers. It's pricey, but worth every dime

Host defense review

Posted by Reviewer1259093 on Oct 23, 2011

With in 2 (two) days of begining Host Defense, I felt better over all and had much more energy! The increase in energy and stamina increased over the next week and has left me feeling very pleased with Host Defense.

Formerly known as New Chapter Host Defense

Posted by drBolhuis on Jul 19, 2010

I prescribe this supplement for many years now to my patients and see good effects on the immune system, less colds, less inflammation. A must have against flu.

Good defense for a stressful lifestyle

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Oct 27, 2011

I have a stressful work schedule and taking this helps ward off any illnesses and such. Very good.

Great energizer without drawbacks

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Mar 25, 2015

This is one of the products where one can actually feel that one has taken something, and the effect is best described by me being able to effortlessly walk with lighter feet in good posture (e.g. with a straight back, not slouching over forward), and it also made all forms of activities easier, both physical and mental activities, in addition to increasing my overall virality/vitality remarkably, and although these effects all seemed to be similar to the effects achieved by taking only Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms, I did get a feeling that my training efforts actually influenced my body physically, as opposed to the normal training feedback, which was no/slow change in physical health, hence the other mushrooms most likely had various positive internal effects, like it was served something that it had been deprived for a long time. When consuming mushrooms one should be very careful, as there are no old and bold mushroom hunters, and my overall trust in Mr. Stamets proffessionality and good intentions have been further confirmed after this product experience, and I will probably eat my way through his whole product repertoir over time, in order to enjoy what delight the somewhat understudied and forgotten mushrooms have to bring to human lives:) Kudos to Mr. Stamets and Fungi.net for keeping it impeccably real:) Thanks for a great product:)Happy Days!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »