Fun Guys Rule

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 10, 2011

I love this product and my overall constitution has literally balanced out since taking it for a few months now. I was originally concerned about the effects of radiation, and was surprised at how much better I feel since starting this product. It contains a full spectrum of shroom support for inflamation and cancers. It's pricey, but worth every dime

Host defense review

Posted by Reviewer1259093 on Oct 23, 2011

With in 2 (two) days of begining Host Defense, I felt better over all and had much more energy! The increase in energy and stamina increased over the next week and has left me feeling very pleased with Host Defense.

Formerly known as New Chapter Host Defense

Posted by drBolhuis on Jul 19, 2010

I prescribe this supplement for many years now to my patients and see good effects on the immune system, less colds, less inflammation. A must have against flu.

Good defense for a stressful lifestyle

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Oct 27, 2011

I have a stressful work schedule and taking this helps ward off any illnesses and such. Very good.

Great energizer without drawbacks

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Mar 25, 2015

This is one of the products where one can actually feel that one has taken something, and the effect is best described by me being able to effortlessly walk with lighter feet in good posture (e.g. with a straight back, not slouching over forward), and it also made all forms of activities easier, both physical and mental activities, in addition to increasing my overall virality/vitality remarkably, and although these effects all seemed to be similar to the effects achieved by taking only Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms, I did get a feeling that my training efforts actually influenced my body physically, as opposed to the normal training feedback, which was no/slow change in physical health, hence the other mushrooms most likely had various positive internal effects, like it was served something that it had been deprived for a long time. When consuming mushrooms one should be very careful, as there are no old and bold mushroom hunters, and my overall trust in Mr. Stamets proffessionality and good intentions have been further confirmed after this product experience, and I will probably eat my way through his whole product repertoir over time, in order to enjoy what delight the somewhat understudied and forgotten mushrooms have to bring to human lives:) Kudos to Mr. Stamets and Fungi.net for keeping it impeccably real:) Thanks for a great product:)Happy Days!

Kept me healthy this winter

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016

I used two of these per day, every day, throughout the Christmas season. To my amazement, I didn't even have a sniffle this year! I work in a retail job with amazingly long hours for the holidays; moreover, I'm in the company of hundreds of sneezing shoppers. Handling cash all day long exposes me to all kinds of microbes. The fact that I never got even a hint of illness is truly astonishong. I highly recommend this product! Please click my user name (alloriginal) for more useful product reviews.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Feb 18, 2016

I can't report anything particular I have noticed, but my body keeps drawing me to this jar from time to time, to take a capsule or 2. Then I realize that our entire town is hacking and caughing, and sneezing, and I am healthy , with good energy levels.

I heart fungi perfecti

Posted by Reviewer1599627 on May 11, 2010

these little pills are great for overall health.

Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 24, 2013

So far so good!p

Builds immunity

Posted by Reviewer2090276 on Dec 30, 2013

This is a great product to take when you are feeling a tickle in your throat or just "coming down with something." We are rarely sick. Also we rest and drink hot soups, etc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »