Fungiology, Organic Immune Assist Micron, 3.52 oz (100 g) Powder

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Superb quality

Posted by zsuzsa From Canada on Mar 06, 2014

I'm amazed that there are little reviews on this product. I bought this when iHerb had a special and it is by far one of the more superior medicinal mushroom products on the market. I feel it working immediately upon dosing. I mix it in a warm tea water with lemon, camu camu, and astragalus for an immune tonic. The powder itself is super fine and dissolves immediately. I also have added to skin creams for anti-aging and cellular repair. The taste is sweet and not mushroomy at all. A little goes a long way especially if you are mixing immune products together, and for the price altho it looks expensive will last you close to a year. Recommended.

Colds

Posted by francesjoan From Oregon on Aug 21, 2013

I get a bad cold twice/year. I tried maitake mushrooms which I bought fresh locally last year. I believe it prevented me from getting my second cold. I have'nt tried this product yet but will starting the latter part of September. I'm confident this will work also to prevent colds. I'll let you know later in another review.