• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Reviews | English

Superb quality

Posted by zsuzsa on Mar 06, 2014

I'm amazed that there are little reviews on this product. I bought this when iHerb had a special and it is by far one of the more superior medicinal mushroom products on the market. I feel it working immediately upon dosing. I mix it in a warm tea water with lemon, camu camu, and astragalus for an immune tonic. The powder itself is super fine and dissolves immediately. I also have added to skin creams for anti-aging and cellular repair. The taste is sweet and not mushroomy at all. A little goes a long way especially if you are mixing immune products together, and for the price altho it looks expensive will last you close to a year. Recommended.

Colds

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 21, 2013

I get a bad cold twice/year. I tried maitake mushrooms which I bought fresh locally last year. I believe it prevented me from getting my second cold. I have'nt tried this product yet but will starting the latter part of September. I'm confident this will work also to prevent colds. I'll let you know later in another review.

This is really the best

Posted by Reviewer1439293 on Feb 14, 2016

I`ve tried many things for my depressed immune system, that helped me a little bit. But with this I really feel the difference. I.m gonna take this 6 months without interrumtion hat high doses, as I did with reishi of the same brand. Hope to recover completly. Thank you Fungiology, you are the best !!!!