Acne Advance

Posted by 5407664207642607206 on Jun 26, 2012

I've suffered from acne for about 10 years and have always gone to dermatologists. I was tired of the harsh treatments and decided to try this stuff and it works for the most part. All my big cysts are gone, i still have breakouts, but there more so around that time of the month, other than that, my face is pretty smooth and not such a problem area anymore.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

hmm

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

well im on my third month of this stuff and my acne has def been getting better. my skin looks way better in general also. im not sure if it IS because of this product only because im doin other things at the same time...but just to be safe i keep ordering it lol and just for the fact that any herbal supplement should be taken for at least 3 months to fully see if it will work for you. right now im taking these, fish oil, alpha lipoic acid/acetyl l carnitine, coq10, and i wash my face with the two face surgeon soaps and am getting great results. i also jussst started applying this crystal body deodorant made entirely of all natural salts to my face at night after being washed which i can already tell is making a huge difference with oil production.

Pretty good

Posted by 5560479631185077144 on Jun 12, 2012

The ingredients in this are excellent, but I have yet to see the resultsin my skin, because that will be over time.

bom!

Posted by 5096950331596216835 on Sep 02, 2014

Vi uma boa melhora em minha pele usando o produto por 30 dias.

Seems to calm my adult acne

Posted by 4816390291605593643 on Jun 10, 2016

I have highly oily skin and adult acne- blackheads, multiple small pimples and cystic acne now and then. While this didn't reduce my facial oil, I noticed my pimples tended to heal faster and never became too angry after taking this for a few weeks. Have ordered more bottles!

FutureBiotics, AcneAdvance, 90 Veggie Tablets