very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

Had high hopes :/

Posted by Reviewer2281861 on Nov 27, 2008

I was hoping this product was going to work. I eat so well, but had some minor acne that needed to be treated. After being on this product for 1 week, my skin completely got worse, almost how I used to have acne as a teenage, yikes! I think it might be the Milk Protein in it. I would NOT recommend this product and I am so hoping that my skin gets back to at least how it looked before VERY SOON. Hope this helps out!

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Jul 20, 2009

you have to be consistent to see results!

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.

Product with preventin!!

Posted by Reviewer1086235 on Sep 02, 2011

Not bad product with many pimple fighting ingredients..definitely cheaper n better alternative of lactoferrin supplements. Worth the price even with the shipping fees. Item was delivered nicely wrapped within 4 days. Definitely going to reorder when product runs out. Btw the tablets are quite big though..

FutureBiotics

Posted by Reviewer1153844 on Sep 30, 2011

Great product and you're the only sight to keep it in stock, so please keep it up!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2417586 on Jan 09, 2012

I felt the difference in my skin immediately.

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Ele777naHUQ740 on Jan 16, 2012

you have to be consistent to see results!

Works well... I take 3x dose though

Posted by Reviewer1883855 on Mar 07, 2012

Using mostly for Body Acne I started at the listed dose and I did notice results after about 3 weeks but then diminishing returns thereafter. When I saw my naturopath, I asked her to muscle test me for it to see it if works for me. I tested positive for it, and my body does indeed want it... but, I need to take 3 in the AM, 3 at "lowtime" (2pm) & 3 in the PM. That's just for my body! And I will get muscle tested again in several months from now, the dose may go down. (get muscle tested if you can) Using it at a significantly higher dosage, I noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. First I noticed old scars healing and then, gradually, reduced outbreaks. It has been about 5 weeks now & I am very optimistic. It is also important to use natural pH balanced soap, there's a good pH balanced body wash called "pHisoderm" - I also use Miracle Soap religiously (heh...) and I use a toner b4 bed. I also apply Miracle Soap Gel to my skin b4 bed and let it dry.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 09, 2012

My son uses this product in conjuction with Kiss-My-Face Creamy Cleanser. When he is faithful with both, his skin is almost clear of acne and has a healthy glow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »