very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

Had high hopes :/

Posted by Reviewer2281861 on Nov 27, 2008

I was hoping this product was going to work. I eat so well, but had some minor acne that needed to be treated. After being on this product for 1 week, my skin completely got worse, almost how I used to have acne as a teenage, yikes! I think it might be the Milk Protein in it. I would NOT recommend this product and I am so hoping that my skin gets back to at least how it looked before VERY SOON. Hope this helps out!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2417586 on Jan 09, 2012

I felt the difference in my skin immediately.

worth a shot!

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

If you buy this expecting miracles, then change your mind immediately. It might work for you, but it might not. There's no such thing as a miracle product, but this in combination with a change of diet and increased exercise could get you somewhere. This won't to the job for you, but it can help you on the way. If you want a quick fix then look somewhere else.

AcneAdvance

Posted by 4824862184195259699 on Sep 13, 2013

take less than a month, nothing bad I can not say

Really works!

Posted by 4644199777715580741 on May 02, 2016

3 tablets a day and the tablets are not too big. I found that during my first PMS, my skin really had less oil and I didn't have the usual whiteheads popping up. Will continue taking these for the long term.

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Jul 20, 2009

you have to be consistent to see results!

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Ele777naHUQ740 on Jan 16, 2012

you have to be consistent to see results!

Helps a lot with hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer1740377 on Dec 05, 2014

It started reducing my hormonal acne within one week of using it. It has not gone away completely but zits are less in number, smaller, not so badly inflamed and recover quicker. If I stop using it, acne comes back, but it while on it, it's a great relief from that painful and ugly inflammation war that was taking place on my skin so I plan on continue taking it.

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »