worth a shot!

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

If you buy this expecting miracles, then change your mind immediately. It might work for you, but it might not. There's no such thing as a miracle product, but this in combination with a change of diet and increased exercise could get you somewhere. This won't to the job for you, but it can help you on the way. If you want a quick fix then look somewhere else.

AcneAdvance

Posted by 4824862184195259699 on Sep 13, 2013

take less than a month, nothing bad I can not say

Helps a lot with hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer1740377 on Dec 05, 2014

It started reducing my hormonal acne within one week of using it. It has not gone away completely but zits are less in number, smaller, not so badly inflamed and recover quicker. If I stop using it, acne comes back, but it while on it, it's a great relief from that painful and ugly inflammation war that was taking place on my skin so I plan on continue taking it.

It really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been suffering from adult acne the last couple of years, I finally decided to go to dermatologists last year the gel he prescribed worked good for 3 months after that the acne came back even worse and left my skin super dry. Desperate I started looking for alternatives and found this supplement I gave it a try and I'm so glad I did, I'm on my second bottle and my skin is clear. I get the occasional pimple before my period but they're really small and go away next day. Thanks I herb

Really works!

Posted by 4644199777715580741 on May 02, 2016

3 tablets a day and the tablets are not too big. I found that during my first PMS, my skin really had less oil and I didn't have the usual whiteheads popping up. Will continue taking these for the long term.

bom!

Posted by 5096950331596216835 on Sep 02, 2014

Vi uma boa melhora em minha pele usando o produto por 30 dias.

Pretty good

Posted by 5560479631185077144 on Jun 12, 2012

The ingredients in this are excellent, but I have yet to see the resultsin my skin, because that will be over time.

hmm

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

well im on my third month of this stuff and my acne has def been getting better. my skin looks way better in general also. im not sure if it IS because of this product only because im doin other things at the same time...but just to be safe i keep ordering it lol and just for the fact that any herbal supplement should be taken for at least 3 months to fully see if it will work for you. right now im taking these, fish oil, alpha lipoic acid/acetyl l carnitine, coq10, and i wash my face with the two face surgeon soaps and am getting great results. i also jussst started applying this crystal body deodorant made entirely of all natural salts to my face at night after being washed which i can already tell is making a huge difference with oil production.

noticeable improvement

Posted by 5264646845765177128 on May 15, 2016

but still have occasional acne and I am using my second bottle

At least it’s not worse

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Jul 13, 2011

I haven’t noticed any difference after month of using FutureBiotics. Amounts of breakups are same. May be skin became a bit drier but there is no improvement at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »