It really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been suffering from adult acne the last couple of years, I finally decided to go to dermatologists last year the gel he prescribed worked good for 3 months after that the acne came back even worse and left my skin super dry. Desperate I started looking for alternatives and found this supplement I gave it a try and I'm so glad I did, I'm on my second bottle and my skin is clear. I get the occasional pimple before my period but they're really small and go away next day. Thanks I herb

very good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 09, 2012

My son uses this product in conjuction with Kiss-My-Face Creamy Cleanser. When he is faithful with both, his skin is almost clear of acne and has a healthy glow.

Works well... I take 3x dose though

Posted by Reviewer1883855 on Mar 07, 2012

Using mostly for Body Acne I started at the listed dose and I did notice results after about 3 weeks but then diminishing returns thereafter. When I saw my naturopath, I asked her to muscle test me for it to see it if works for me. I tested positive for it, and my body does indeed want it... but, I need to take 3 in the AM, 3 at "lowtime" (2pm) & 3 in the PM. That's just for my body! And I will get muscle tested again in several months from now, the dose may go down. (get muscle tested if you can) Using it at a significantly higher dosage, I noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. First I noticed old scars healing and then, gradually, reduced outbreaks. It has been about 5 weeks now & I am very optimistic. It is also important to use natural pH balanced soap, there's a good pH balanced body wash called "pHisoderm" - I also use Miracle Soap religiously (heh...) and I use a toner b4 bed. I also apply Miracle Soap Gel to my skin b4 bed and let it dry.

Product with preventin!!

Posted by Reviewer1086235 on Sep 02, 2011

Not bad product with many pimple fighting ingredients..definitely cheaper n better alternative of lactoferrin supplements. Worth the price even with the shipping fees. Item was delivered nicely wrapped within 4 days. Definitely going to reorder when product runs out. Btw the tablets are quite big though..

FutureBiotics

Posted by Reviewer1153844 on Sep 30, 2011

Great product and you're the only sight to keep it in stock, so please keep it up!

hmm

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

well im on my third month of this stuff and my acne has def been getting better. my skin looks way better in general also. im not sure if it IS because of this product only because im doin other things at the same time...but just to be safe i keep ordering it lol and just for the fact that any herbal supplement should be taken for at least 3 months to fully see if it will work for you. right now im taking these, fish oil, alpha lipoic acid/acetyl l carnitine, coq10, and i wash my face with the two face surgeon soaps and am getting great results. i also jussst started applying this crystal body deodorant made entirely of all natural salts to my face at night after being washed which i can already tell is making a huge difference with oil production.

Seems to calm my adult acne

Posted by 4816390291605593643 on Jun 10, 2016

I have highly oily skin and adult acne- blackheads, multiple small pimples and cystic acne now and then. While this didn't reduce my facial oil, I noticed my pimples tended to heal faster and never became too angry after taking this for a few weeks. Have ordered more bottles!

bom!

Posted by 5096950331596216835 on Sep 02, 2014

Vi uma boa melhora em minha pele usando o produto por 30 dias.

noticeable improvement

Posted by 5264646845765177128 on May 15, 2016

but still have occasional acne and I am using my second bottle

At least it’s not worse

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Jul 13, 2011

I haven’t noticed any difference after month of using FutureBiotics. Amounts of breakups are same. May be skin became a bit drier but there is no improvement at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »