very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

Had high hopes :/

Posted by Reviewer2281861 on Nov 27, 2008

I was hoping this product was going to work. I eat so well, but had some minor acne that needed to be treated. After being on this product for 1 week, my skin completely got worse, almost how I used to have acne as a teenage, yikes! I think it might be the Milk Protein in it. I would NOT recommend this product and I am so hoping that my skin gets back to at least how it looked before VERY SOON. Hope this helps out!

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Jul 20, 2009

you have to be consistent to see results!

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 09, 2012

My son uses this product in conjuction with Kiss-My-Face Creamy Cleanser. When he is faithful with both, his skin is almost clear of acne and has a healthy glow.

worth a shot!

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

If you buy this expecting miracles, then change your mind immediately. It might work for you, but it might not. There's no such thing as a miracle product, but this in combination with a change of diet and increased exercise could get you somewhere. This won't to the job for you, but it can help you on the way. If you want a quick fix then look somewhere else.

AcneAdvance

Posted by 4824862184195259699 on Sep 13, 2013

take less than a month, nothing bad I can not say

Product with preventin!!

Posted by Reviewer1086235 on Sep 02, 2011

Not bad product with many pimple fighting ingredients..definitely cheaper n better alternative of lactoferrin supplements. Worth the price even with the shipping fees. Item was delivered nicely wrapped within 4 days. Definitely going to reorder when product runs out. Btw the tablets are quite big though..

FutureBiotics

Posted by Reviewer1153844 on Sep 30, 2011

Great product and you're the only sight to keep it in stock, so please keep it up!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2417586 on Jan 09, 2012

I felt the difference in my skin immediately.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »