Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

FutureBiotics, AcneAdvance, 90 Veggie Tabs

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2105327 on Nov 24, 2010

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my acne since I started taking these vitamins. I've had no side effects and my skin feels a lot better. The bottle says to take one 3x daily, but they work even when taken 2x daily. I'll definitely buy more!

Love it! Had Cystic Acne.

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

As the other reviewers said, Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Derma-Vits, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

Had high hopes :/

Posted by Reviewer2281861 on Nov 27, 2008

I was hoping this product was going to work. I eat so well, but had some minor acne that needed to be treated. After being on this product for 1 week, my skin completely got worse, almost how I used to have acne as a teenage, yikes! I think it might be the Milk Protein in it. I would NOT recommend this product and I am so hoping that my skin gets back to at least how it looked before VERY SOON. Hope this helps out!

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.