Pretty good

Posted by 5560479631185077144 on Jun 12, 2012

The ingredients in this are excellent, but I have yet to see the resultsin my skin, because that will be over time.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 09, 2012

My son uses this product in conjuction with Kiss-My-Face Creamy Cleanser. When he is faithful with both, his skin is almost clear of acne and has a healthy glow.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2319457 on Mar 07, 2012

I used it for one month and didn't notice any difference.

Works well... I take 3x dose though

Posted by Reviewer1883855 on Mar 07, 2012

Using mostly for Body Acne I started at the listed dose and I did notice results after about 3 weeks but then diminishing returns thereafter. When I saw my naturopath, I asked her to muscle test me for it to see it if works for me. I tested positive for it, and my body does indeed want it... but, I need to take 3 in the AM, 3 at "lowtime" (2pm) & 3 in the PM. That's just for my body! And I will get muscle tested again in several months from now, the dose may go down. (get muscle tested if you can) Using it at a significantly higher dosage, I noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. First I noticed old scars healing and then, gradually, reduced outbreaks. It has been about 5 weeks now & I am very optimistic. It is also important to use natural pH balanced soap, there's a good pH balanced body wash called "pHisoderm" - I also use Miracle Soap religiously (heh...) and I use a toner b4 bed. I also apply Miracle Soap Gel to my skin b4 bed and let it dry.

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Ele777naHUQ740 on Jan 16, 2012

you have to be consistent to see results!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2417586 on Jan 09, 2012

I felt the difference in my skin immediately.

FutureBiotics

Posted by Reviewer1153844 on Sep 30, 2011

Great product and you're the only sight to keep it in stock, so please keep it up!

Product with preventin!!

Posted by Reviewer1086235 on Sep 02, 2011

Not bad product with many pimple fighting ingredients..definitely cheaper n better alternative of lactoferrin supplements. Worth the price even with the shipping fees. Item was delivered nicely wrapped within 4 days. Definitely going to reorder when product runs out. Btw the tablets are quite big though..

At least it’s not worse

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Jul 13, 2011

I haven’t noticed any difference after month of using FutureBiotics. Amounts of breakups are same. May be skin became a bit drier but there is no improvement at all.

FutureBiotics, AcneAdvance, 90 Veggie Tablets