FutureBiotics, AcneAdvance, 90 Veggie Tabs

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Ele777naHUQ740 From Russian Federation on Jan 16, 2012

you have to be consistent to see results!

Works well... I take 3x dose though

Posted by Reviewer1883855 From New Jersey on Mar 07, 2012

Using mostly for Body Acne I started at the listed dose and I did notice results after about 3 weeks but then diminishing returns thereafter. When I saw my naturopath, I asked her to muscle test me for it to see it if works for me. I tested positive for it, and my body does indeed want it... but, I need to take 3 in the AM, 3 at "lowtime" (2pm) & 3 in the PM. That's just for my body! And I will get muscle tested again in several months from now, the dose may go down. (get muscle tested if you can) Using it at a significantly higher dosage, I noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. First I noticed old scars healing and then, gradually, reduced outbreaks. It has been about 5 weeks now & I am very optimistic. It is also important to use natural pH balanced soap, there's a good pH balanced body wash called "pHisoderm" - I also use Miracle Soap religiously (heh...) and I use a toner b4 bed. I also apply Miracle Soap Gel to my skin b4 bed and let it dry.

Aceneadvance is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1443375 From Pennsylvania on Aug 12, 2008

This product has been working beautifully on my 12 year old daughter. She is in her 2nd month and her face has cleared up 80%. It's a self esteem boost and the cost is a lot less than doctor visits!

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 From Texas on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2105327 From Pennsylvania on Nov 24, 2010

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my acne since I started taking these vitamins. I've had no side effects and my skin feels a lot better. The bottle says to take one 3x daily, but they work even when taken 2x daily. I'll definitely buy more!