Love it! Had Cystic Acne.

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

As the other reviewers said, Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Derma-Vits, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Jan 10, 2011

I have been using the product for 18 days now and my skin has only gotten worse. A LOT worse.

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2105327 on Nov 24, 2010

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my acne since I started taking these vitamins. I've had no side effects and my skin feels a lot better. The bottle says to take one 3x daily, but they work even when taken 2x daily. I'll definitely buy more!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Jul 20, 2009

you have to be consistent to see results!

hmm

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

well im on my third month of this stuff and my acne has def been getting better. my skin looks way better in general also. im not sure if it IS because of this product only because im doin other things at the same time...but just to be safe i keep ordering it lol and just for the fact that any herbal supplement should be taken for at least 3 months to fully see if it will work for you. right now im taking these, fish oil, alpha lipoic acid/acetyl l carnitine, coq10, and i wash my face with the two face surgeon soaps and am getting great results. i also jussst started applying this crystal body deodorant made entirely of all natural salts to my face at night after being washed which i can already tell is making a huge difference with oil production.

Had high hopes :/

Posted by Reviewer2281861 on Nov 27, 2008

I was hoping this product was going to work. I eat so well, but had some minor acne that needed to be treated. After being on this product for 1 week, my skin completely got worse, almost how I used to have acne as a teenage, yikes! I think it might be the Milk Protein in it. I would NOT recommend this product and I am so hoping that my skin gets back to at least how it looked before VERY SOON. Hope this helps out!

Aceneadvance is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1443375 on Aug 12, 2008

This product has been working beautifully on my 12 year old daughter. She is in her 2nd month and her face has cleared up 80%. It's a self esteem boost and the cost is a lot less than doctor visits!

Acne trouble

Posted by Reviewer1624881 on Jan 01, 2008

After almost 2 months of using this, I haven't noticed a difference at all. Was hoping for a change, as have suffered from embarrassing acne for years.

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »