10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo, 120 Veggie Tabs

5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

cholesta-lo with garlic and niacin

Posted by Reviewer1824712 on Jun 19, 2008

this natural product is great. with proper diet this product is very effective. in one month in a half i went from 208 to 175. thats 33 point difference. wow!!!

works

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jan 30, 2011

If you are trying not to overload on cholesterol reducing supplements, this works but you must also make dietary habits and at least get out there and get a hearty walk for 30 mins every other day!

Good Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on Aug 13, 2013

I had a test done to see how my numbers changed. I also started taking thyroid, so not sure if both did such improvements in cholesterol numbers. My HDL went up 9 points, and my LDL went down 34 points. This product has many good ingredients, so will contine to take it. I bought this instead of going on prescription statin.

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo, 120 Veggie Tabs (FBS-00169)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013

I could feel the difference right away.

Great Cholestrol Product

Posted by Reviewer2092198 on Apr 08, 2011

Great product, my trigs went from 290 to 247 between Feb 6th, 2011 to Mar 1st, 2011 by taking 3 of these tablets daily and my other cholestrol counts are below there numbers. I was only having trouble with the Trig numbers before taking this supplement. The only problem was my breath was so garlicly and I am now going to try with these some lemon in my daily water.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »