Cholesta-low

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Apr 22, 2016

I'm sure it's a good product. I cannot use it because of the garlic in it. I have low blood pressure.

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo, 120 Veggie Tabs (FBS-00169)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013

I could feel the difference right away.

Good Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on Aug 13, 2013

I had a test done to see how my numbers changed. I also started taking thyroid, so not sure if both did such improvements in cholesterol numbers. My HDL went up 9 points, and my LDL went down 34 points. This product has many good ingredients, so will contine to take it. I bought this instead of going on prescription statin.

Great Cholestrol Product

Posted by Reviewer2092198 on Apr 08, 2011

Great product, my trigs went from 290 to 247 between Feb 6th, 2011 to Mar 1st, 2011 by taking 3 of these tablets daily and my other cholestrol counts are below there numbers. I was only having trouble with the Trig numbers before taking this supplement. The only problem was my breath was so garlicly and I am now going to try with these some lemon in my daily water.

works

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jan 30, 2011

If you are trying not to overload on cholesterol reducing supplements, this works but you must also make dietary habits and at least get out there and get a hearty walk for 30 mins every other day!

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo With Garlic & Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2944988 on Jul 29, 2008

I ordered this because I read the ingredients and I felt it would be good to have a combination, as opposed to taking several supplements throughout the day. The first few days of taking it, I felt as if I stayed in the restroom. This worked better than the water pills (Hydrochlorothiazide)prescribed for my hypertension (although I still take it). I really like this product and I plan to continue using it.

cholesta-lo with garlic and niacin

Posted by Reviewer1824712 on Jun 19, 2008

this natural product is great. with proper diet this product is very effective. in one month in a half i went from 208 to 175. thats 33 point difference. wow!!!

Received my order

Posted by Reviewer2698161 on Mar 24, 2008

I am very pleased with the product and surprised for your fast response.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2356052 on Feb 09, 2008

Excellent product...wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall great product.