Buyer beware of formula change

Posted by Reviewer3103676 on Feb 25, 2013

Have taken this product for many years with great success. Just received 6 bottles ordered and noticed capsules are a lighter color and the dosage and formula have changed. Iherb still shows the older formula. New formula doesn't have Psyllium seed husk and a few other ingredients. Hope I can tolerate the new formula. Not happy. Front of the bottles look the same. Will increase rating from 2 stars if revised formula works as well and doesn't have unwanted side affects.

Works!

Posted by 5479637314601941951 on Oct 09, 2013

I take two pills a couple of hours before bedtime with a half liter of water, and I'm "regular" first thing in the morning. Gentle on the system, no irritation or problems.

Best psyllium/fiber product for us

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Sep 21, 2009

Over the past 30 years I've tried probably 100 different fiber products (my colon was ravaged by years of travel in 3rd world countries). I like to rotate products, but this one consistently comes out on top in terms of effectiveness, balance, and being able to take it frequently without unwanted effects. Now my wife, who's gone through a bout of digestive issues, has also taken to it, impressed that it's helping (and she is not usually one to favor supplements like this).

FutureBiotics, Colon Green

Posted by Reviewer2396425 on Mar 19, 2008

This is the second time I have used it and am very pleased with the outcome.

A Favorite

Posted by 5006421321767809237 on May 30, 2012

This works great its gentle on my system and does the job. I did order this from a another website but they couldn't mail it in my state so now with iHerb I'm able to have my favorite product again:)

ROBERT IN ARIZONA

Posted by Reviewer2747445 on Oct 12, 2007

works ver well

so far very happy with the product

Posted by 5011493147441226126 on Jul 05, 2014

will see how it feels after the course

fututure biotics, colon green

Posted by Reviewer2790561 on Apr 04, 2008

very good light colon cleanser

rui

Posted by Reviewer1126695 on Jan 22, 2009

Excelent service considering the goods had to come across the atlantic it was all very prompt and eficient, many thanks.

colon green