Energy plus! Keeps you going!

Posted by Reviewer1345524 on Sep 14, 2009

This is one of the best and easiest products to use for energy and stamina. It works immediately and you can sure tell a difference. It is a vegan product for those who like that also. I highly recommend this even for those people trying to cut down on coffee or energy drinks. This is a SUPER value!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1705263 on Feb 01, 2008

Definitely gives me a subtle lift in energy.

Feels like a stimulant to me

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 26, 2012

This product has a comprehensive ingredient list and provides energy indeed with insignificant to no crash. The bottle I received is actually the second version, which no longer mentions citrus aurantium (which is a stimulant and was marketed the same as current version), however the claim to be a non stimulant is still not quite fair, as I experienced vasoconstriction effects I wanted to avoid.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Nice source of extra energy without the jitters. Good product.

It really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer3221446 on Jan 16, 2010

I quit drinking coffee a while back and needed something to help me get through the day. This has been helping. I dont need to nap throught the day any more and I feel better. I am thankful for this product.

Works so well

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Nov 11, 2010

The best combination of adaptogens I've tried so far. I'm very pleased with the result. Please never ever discontinue, I'll keep buying this. And thank you iherb for offering this product.

Calm Energy

Posted by SunDownSeede on Apr 22, 2012

Both me and my husband are taking these with awesome benefits. My husband has a physically demanding job and he notices alot more energy and focus. I have Chronic Intracranial Hypertension and zaps all the master glands in brain and hormones due to too much cerebinal fluid. I notice a major difference in energy and vitality, I have tried so many various brands and this by far is the best of all. Thank you I-Herbs for your lower pricing and fast shipping. Been with you 4 years and will continue to be a fan of I-herbs!

Keeping up!