FutureBiotics, FlexMend, Vegetarian Glucosamine With MSM, 90 Veggie Tabs

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Vegetarian Glucosamine with MSM

Posted by Reviewer2689959 From Singapore on Mar 26, 2010

Together with the other vegetarian bone-up formula ease off my shoulder bone joint pain and discomfort. No worrying about the allegic as I do not eat shell fish products.

does it work?

Posted by Reviewer2222423 From Ireland on Jul 25, 2013

It's hard to know since I have used some sort of glucosamine for years and notice the difference when I don't but hardly know the difference from brand to brand

No detectable difference

Posted by raeannewright From New York on Sep 16, 2013

Since starting these, I found out I have psoriatic arthritis. I have had no noticeable help from this product, or any other Glucosamine and MSM products. I've also been taking FutureBiotics InflamMotion, also with no luck. Unfortunately, I think my condition cannot be treated this way.

Big pills

Posted by Reviewer1121929 From California on Sep 29, 2011

The serving size is four big tablets daily. Makes me not really want to take them. I havent taken them long enough to see any difference yet. But I have high hopes after reading into the herbs used in this product.

not happy

Posted by Reviewer1063694 From Australia on Mar 23, 2011

I was a litle dissapointed I expected them to work much faster not sure if I will be ordering again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »