Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Jan 01, 2012

I'm very glad I've found these pills. It's all natural and doesn't contain too much folic acid. Recently scientific study has shown too much folic acid might cause autism in children. But at the other hand, it reduces the chance of neural tube defects in infants. I think these tablets contain just the right amount of folic acid.

Natural Source

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 27, 2012

Apparently radiation depletes this nutrient, so I'm taking this to prevent a deficiency, particularly now that Fukushima radiation is spreading globally.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2676632 on Nov 04, 2012

bought multiple prenatal vitamins, and it is the only one that i do not have any bad reaction. even for some other organic multivitamins i started having acne on some part of my face (which i never have). So I just keep having this nice folic acid everyday instead. thank you!

+/-

Posted by Reviewer3158637 on Dec 13, 2011

Seems that it HAS influence, although contains maltodextrin - ''rapid'' sugar/carbohydrate... :-(

I would recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I found this product to be good value for money. I love that it's natural and the price is good. To me a great option. Way better than synthetic versions of folic acid.

So far, no problems......

Posted by 4720246434493774807 on Mar 30, 2015

Too soon to review, but I like that it's organic (gets 5 stars just for that) , and it's at a good price point......

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Love that it's organic and natural. Can't beat that!

Organic, 100% natural ingredients

Posted by 4651906431664882609 on Dec 17, 2015

Great organic formula! This is an essential for pregnant women, but also for overall health.

Good stuff

Posted by 5044704002853351337 on Aug 24, 2016

Easy to swallow this necessary element.

Folic acid

Posted by 4758481597058502695 on Mar 24, 2015

The best combination of healthy and organic for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »