frugalone

Posted by Reviewer1613633 on Apr 15, 2008

Used these for years with excellent results on my skin.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1229646 on Apr 21, 2009

I can tell if its helping my hair....but I do notice a change in my skin and nails. I really like the product because I use it a multi-vitamin supplement.

good purchase.

Posted by Reviewer1873317 on Apr 26, 2011

I have been using these pills for about 2 weeks or more now and my nails have been slightly stronger and less breakage. my hair has grown a lot faster as well. I never really had a problem with my skin so it looks about the same.

Great Product for Nails

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Aug 14, 2011

I bought this for my hair, but I see improvement with my nails. I been using this product for two weeks.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1060788 on Apr 10, 2012

Noticed a difference very quickly. Good product.

FutureBiotics Hair, skin and nails

Posted by 5009819092834620395 on Oct 20, 2012

I have noticed a difference in the condition of my nails in that they are stronger and not splitting. However as I take other supplements am not sure if it's just this product causing the difference

Good supplement

Posted by 4722280383725058315 on Oct 21, 2012

The supplement is rich, I myself can't take 3 tablets per day , they are upset and hurt my stomach a lot, I only take 2 tablets every morning, my nails grow longer during 1 week then I cut them again, I have to eat Sth before taking the tablets otherwise they hurt my stomach a lot. My skin is smoother, shinny, my hair is stronger, smoother, I have thick hair so the tablets reinforce my hair, nothing is bad about tablets but if anyone buys them, please have Sth to eat straight away to settle down the stomach.

Stopped my hairloss

Posted by Reviewer3357858 on Dec 01, 2013

I started losing my hair when fall came, and I bought this. Now my hairloss has stopped and my nails are harder than before! Been taking this for couple of months now, not everyday (keep forgetting...) but most of the days and it's really doing it's magic!

Great product!

Posted by 5293372084756393526 on Sep 30, 2015

Already after two weeks I saw big difference in my hairgrowth. After a month my hair has become thicker and longer. Didn't see much inprovement in skin or nails, but I bought it because of my thin hair.