FutureBiotics, Hair, Skin & Nails, 135 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

FutureBiotics Helped my hair stop falling out!

Posted by Reviewer1616882 From New York on Mar 19, 2010

My Hair was falling out all over the place even when I touched my hair with my fingers I would get 10 strands of hair in my hand I was so upset. After two weeks on the vitamins my hair stopped falling out like crazy and noticeably so in the shower, there aren't balls of hair in my hand, hardly any hair at all, that's impressive! Thumbs up!! Now hoping my hair will grow since it stopped falling out. Going to buy more!

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 From Pennsylvania on Jun 27, 2011

If you suffer from hair loss, this is the product for you. This is a great product for hair, skin and nail health in addition to overall fitness and well-being. Try it with Now Foods Biotin for awesome results and a healthy increase in your metabolism.

Help for nails

Posted by Reviewer1596870 on Nov 25, 2006

I love this vitamin. I have been taking for several years, and have considerably healthier nails then 5 years ago. My nails are thicker and alot less likely to crack. My hair is also healthier. It has always been extremely slow growing even as a kid. In the last few years though, I can see an improvement in the monthly progress of growth.

Futurebiotics Hair, Skin & Nails

Posted by Reviewer1445976 From New York on Nov 10, 2008

Love it. You can definitely see new hairgrowth in a short period of time. This vitamin has replaced my regurlar vitamins it has everything and more and give you enormous mental energy. I am giving it out as a holiday gift this season. No woman should be without it.

IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1598497 From California on Nov 30, 2009

I've only been using FutureBiotics for a lil over a month, and I can already see a difference in hair growth. My skin also feels much softer. Thanks for all of the reviews. That is what made me try it.