good

Posted by 5000414162207696768 on Apr 16, 2015

excellent works wel hair getting better

Great hair growth!

Posted by 5433276799536069699 on May 28, 2014

Absolumetely great vitamins, for the first time in my life made my hair really grow. It used to grow for 0,5sm per month, sometimes less. After taking this product for 1 months I've got +2sm! I'm impressed. Отличные витамины, волосы стали расти "как на дрожжах". Мой обычный рост полос не превышает 0,5 сантиметров в месяц, обычно даже меньше. После месяца приема витаминок плюс 2(!) сантиметра. Впечатлило, уже заказала вторую банку.

Hair growth and nails

Posted by 5165142595971693522 on Jun 02, 2013

I bought this multivitamin looking for faster hair growth. My hair is curly and long, but I am aiming it reaches my wrist. Im really happy cause im in my second bottle and my hair is growing too much faster. Furthermore, there are lots of new hair and amazingly it doesnt falls out anymore! First, i saw the results in my nails, they are already healthy, like my askin, but now they grow so fast that they got long in 2 weeks and my skin is great too! Thanks iherb!

Miracle growth

Posted by 5080462160379256306 on Aug 20, 2012

These tablets all I can say is they work they really work within a week my nails were longer stronger and my hair had a shine and has been growing like crazy soo happy

good

Posted by Reviewer1658210 on Mar 27, 2012

using ~ month. Nails grow faster, and remain powerful. The hair also :) I think that we buy more.

expectations met

Posted by Reviewer1692258 on Dec 04, 2011

I take 2 tablets each morning with my breakfast. I've been taking these for about a month and the result is already visible - my hair really grows faster now. My fingernails are also stronger. Although I haven't noticed any changes on my skin, this wasn't the reason why I started taking these tablets, so I'm not disappointed.

Looking good!

Posted by Reviewer2157848 on Nov 29, 2011

Noticed I loose less hair when using this, however have not used long enough to know whether this helps with my hair growth process.

FutreBiotics Hair skin and Nails

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Oct 03, 2011

Great love it

It works

Posted by Reviewer2546299 on Jul 22, 2011

I have hypothyroidism, and I really need to take care of my nails, skin and hair. This product is the best I've found that really works for me.

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 on Jun 27, 2011

If you suffer from hair loss, this is the product for you. This is a great product for hair, skin and nail health in addition to overall fitness and well-being. Try it with Now Foods Biotin for awesome results and a healthy increase in your metabolism.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »