Great Combo

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Feb 13, 2010

Love the combination of helpful ingredients but not yet actually noticed an improvement in skin after about 3 weeks.

I love it!

Posted by divine on Aug 31, 2012

I love this amazing complex. Though it is planned to work on skin, it is exellent for hair and nails. I have bought it many times for me and friends ot mine, and the results are high - shiny and smooth skin. I recommend for people with fine lines and wrinkels too.

Okay so far.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on May 08, 2009

This really does seem to moisture the skin from the inside out.

Perhaps I'm not old enough.

Posted by Reviewer2992996 on Nov 19, 2010

I bought this to get more moist in my eyes after the laseroperation (eyeoperation). Sofar I have nothing bad to say, but I get little acne of this product. I don't want to feel so Young again.

omega 7 plus

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Dec 30, 2010

not sure it helped with skin or hair. Doubt i'd get it again

The best for my dehydrated skin

Posted by Reviewer3190467 on Nov 14, 2010

I tried many supplements & cream for my very dehydrated skin. After only 1 week I can see the result. The best!!

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2853987 on Apr 08, 2010

I received my order very quickly and was happy to see that the expiry dates are very generous. Am very happy with my purchase and the price was extremely good, the best on the net.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2807131 on Apr 15, 2010

I can notice my hair and nails also benefiting from this complex. I will continue to use to see improvement in hair since I just started this.

skin broke out

Posted by Reviewer1701545 on Aug 07, 2010

I took the pills for three days and had large acne breakouts on my face. A couple of days after stopping use, the pimples diminished in size but unfortunately left marks behind. I think it was too strong for my body.

Omega-7

Posted by Reviewer1256615 on Mar 01, 2012

Great product! My face i shining!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »