Works

Posted by 5499303530969027380 on Mar 29, 2014

The price is not too expensive to buy it and as something to be taken regularly. This is a well buy sleep support product. It works fantastic with my husband but for me I feel a bit tired to get up in the morning.

It does work, sort of.

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Jun 13, 2011

It does seem to help in getting to sleep and staying asleep but it's not the miracle cure I was hoping for. It's the best OTC I've found so far. Terrible taste in the mouth the next morning but well worth it if it follows a decent night's sleep.

works

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This really helps me sleep through the night. I was waking up after about 2 hours of sleep. I did not want to go to the doctor, and end up with a potentially addictive pill with side effects. So this is a good solution for me.

Great for muscle Tension

Posted by Reviewer2435127 on Sep 23, 2009

I bought this for the muscle relaxing qualities of valarian and calcium. I take it when I have neck, shoulder, and back pain. It help relieve the pain and tension.

won't buy again

Posted by frschlr on Mar 02, 2015

Totally useless for me.

sleeping problem

Posted by 5186824761583611427 on Apr 23, 2016

very good

helps restless legs and sleep

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Nov 06, 2011

Wonderful - I take this along with my final daily dose of calcium-magnesium supplement at night, and it helps calm my restless legs, AND it helps me sleep -- I don't wake up feeling groogy, no dry mouth, and calmer legs. Try it, you won't be sorry!!!!

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

didn't help my sleep. maybe even had an opposite effect. but here you should take into account that my sleeping problems are rather severe. also this felt as if it suppresses my immune system, just a bit, maybe i'm just imagining things, but i think that calming herbs probably do that and i tried them all back of forth in my tried to fix sleeping. gave it to my mother, who has normal sleeping problems, she says it helps her.

dont buy this product it's not good

Posted by 4961384183876969335 on Nov 30, 2013

i took those pils for 2 time and for the next day 'i am very tired and it is not helping me for a good slipping