FutureBiotics, Super Silica Complex, 60 Veggie Tabs

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Silica

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Oct 09, 2010

I bought this because silica is supposed to chelate aluminum but also because it makes my hair soft and my nails strong. I'm sure that it's making my bones stronger too. I noticed improvements within the first week. I'm starting my third week and I just ordered more!

elaine work

Posted by Reviewer2808737 on Mar 05, 2008

very good, fast service for a good product. thank you. these are for my elder mother and are a bit too large for her so they require cutting. no biggie, but thought you may like to know. thanks

Antifreeze, seriously?

Posted by Reviewer1077714 on Oct 22, 2013

Good job ruining an otherwise solid supplement by coating it with toxic polyethylene glycol (anti-freeze, basically). Stupidly, I didn't observe this before buying it.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1794046 on Sep 06, 2010

My nails have never been harder or grown faster. This is an excellent product and I will definitely continue to use it.

Good price

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013

These doesn't smell too good, and the tablets are too large. If you are looking for cheap silica product, this is for you. If you prefer to have better quality product with better tabs, try something different.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »