New To iHerb?

FutureBiotics, Super Silica Complex, 60 Veggie Tabs

Reviews 1-star

Antifreeze, seriously?

Posted by Reviewer1077714 on Oct 22, 2013

Good job ruining an otherwise solid supplement by coating it with toxic polyethylene glycol (anti-freeze, basically). Stupidly, I didn't observe this before buying it.

I had higher hopes for this one.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

It simply had too much help substances in it, and since I am hypersensible to some substances, this product didn't agree with me. I felt an instant loss of appetite, and the belly acted a bit up. (Tried it twice so I know it was this product.) Also I have tried other silica products, and when the products contain mostly silica, it has this particular taste, but this one tasted most of all only the help substances that coated the silica. Since my experience was bad with the help substances, I give it only one star. I hope I can get someone I know to eat the pills.