Antifreeze, seriously?

Posted by Reviewer1077714 on Oct 22, 2013

Good job ruining an otherwise solid supplement by coating it with toxic polyethylene glycol (anti-freeze, basically). Stupidly, I didn't observe this before buying it.

elaine work

Posted by Reviewer2808737 on Mar 05, 2008

very good, fast service for a good product. thank you. these are for my elder mother and are a bit too large for her so they require cutting. no biggie, but thought you may like to know. thanks

future Biotics super Silica

Posted by Reviewer1874122 on Nov 22, 2010

these capsules are large enough to choke a horse !

Silica

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Oct 09, 2010

I bought this because silica is supposed to chelate aluminum but also because it makes my hair soft and my nails strong. I'm sure that it's making my bones stronger too. I noticed improvements within the first week. I'm starting my third week and I just ordered more!

Good price

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013

These doesn't smell too good, and the tablets are too large. If you are looking for cheap silica product, this is for you. If you prefer to have better quality product with better tabs, try something different.

I had higher hopes for this one.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

It simply had too much help substances in it, and since I am hypersensible to some substances, this product didn't agree with me. I felt an instant loss of appetite, and the belly acted a bit up. (Tried it twice so I know it was this product.) Also I have tried other silica products, and when the products contain mostly silica, it has this particular taste, but this one tasted most of all only the help substances that coated the silica. Since my experience was bad with the help substances, I give it only one star. I hope I can get someone I know to eat the pills.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1794046 on Sep 06, 2010

My nails have never been harder or grown faster. This is an excellent product and I will definitely continue to use it.

best herbal.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Aug 27, 2010

ı know horse tail. I use it before cosmetic form.(tonic and cream ) ı believe and ı think magic about horse tail. Price is good and iherb service is quick.Thank you.

Great for hair & nails!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Jan 26, 2009

Excellent product for growing long strong nails and healthy hair.

Disappointed,

Posted by Reviewer1169648 on Nov 04, 2013

it does not help my nails that much, just a little.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »