G-Diapers, Little gPants, Medium 13-28 lbs, 2 Pants (Discontinued Item)

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1606651 on Aug 23, 2011

The picture was misleading. The picture shows pink diapers and i got blues and a green and purple. The TITLE should mention that it is assorted colours (I shouldn't have to scroll down to read this important product info). The customer should also be able to pick the colour they want. Customer service never got back to me about my complaint, and unless they do, i will no longer shop at iherb.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3043130 on Jan 02, 2012

The G-diapers are great. My husband and I love them - they are cute, comfortable, not too bulky, line dry fairly easy... Well, they occasionally leak but I guess they have to be changed a bit more often then disposable diapers. The package arrived fairly quickly. Just as the other reviewer - I wish I could be able to choose the colors.