Great Acai

Posted by owlsrwise on Nov 30, 2010

Very good product. If you take Acai or would like to try it, I recommend this brand.

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2539040 on Sep 22, 2012

Has been the best Acai Berry supplement I've found! Has made a huge difference!!

Love Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 29, 2010

I haven't gotten a cold since using this product!

weight loss support

Posted by Reviewer1356416 on Nov 23, 2010

i use this product to lost weight with some others together. i recommend you to use this and "gaia herbs diet slim" product together.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Bought this Gaia Acai Berry for my daily dose of antioxidant support. Each capsule contains 1,200mg freeze-dried acai berry. I am taking one capsule instead of two as suggested. Will definitely repurchase it.

A Good Acai Brand

Posted by Reviewer2071903 on Oct 01, 2009

I like how this kind of Acai makes me feel, it helps me maintain a healthy weight and it's vegan. The great price from iHerb is an additional bonus.

No problems

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

Bought this for a teenager who eats terrible. Seems fine.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Jan 13, 2010

I honestly don't know herbs or vitamins too much, but your product seems to be fresh and its very reasonably priced. I just do what my trainer tells me to do. I will shop from your website again because my product was delivered in a timely way. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3085928 on Jul 22, 2010

Excellent product, received extremely fast.

I was shocked.

Posted by SunDownSeede on Oct 26, 2010

I had taken this with a grain of salt thinking it wasn't doing much until I stopped! Man I taken one cap and I was straightened out within a few hours!. My other multi contains this acai so I thought I wouldn't need this also BUT...it works so well!!!