Helps with Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Nov 01, 2012

If you are run down, sluggish, tired all the time, this product plus B complex will get you back up and going again. Have reordered and used for 6 months now and I feel great.

Gaia Adrenal Health

Posted by arieschild on Feb 26, 2012

I like this supplement, helps alot with chronic fatique/ fibromyalgia.

Good

Posted by 5544652146967243969 on May 08, 2012

Improving my energy.

made my life so much easier

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 09, 2016

i have been drinking herb tinctures in drinks since i was a kid...and let me tell you i still can't stand the taste to this day. but then all of a sudden, i found all the herbs i was taking to support my adrenals in capsule form! what a miracle!

works for me

Posted by 5107162769610454320 on Jan 06, 2016

I have used many other products but Gaia seems to be the most effective and without any other additives. It helps me balance my cortisol and it works great! You can see in the cap that it really contains an extract of plants because of the dark colour. It doesn't feel so plastic as other supplements can be. It feels pure and I can feel the difference. I ordered it several times now and I will look for other supplements of Gaia to take, because of the good and pure quality!

Adrenal health

Posted by 5198621965214566325 on Oct 31, 2016

Having had symptoms of a general sense of unwellness, tiredness, fatigue. I was drinking a lot of colas and coffee throughout day to "get me going". I have been able to stay fairly consistent with my weight and not have that creep of 1-2 pounds because of stress or no exercise because of tiredness. since on the adrenal health capsules, I feel less fatigued and less tired. I have not been on them long enough to see how much more improved and consistent I will feel by taking them. However, this is a good start. My friend also takes them regularly and has been taking for years. She is absolutely recommending to those who complain of high stress, weight gain since Adrenals affect metabolism.

Great Product/Fast Shipping

Posted by 5518716800281342029 on Dec 20, 2016

I've only been using Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health for about three months and I can honestly say it works for me. I've been under a lot of stress and this product has made all the difference. I've also noticed a reduction in belly fat.

Extra something for your adrenals!

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Jun 10, 2011

In addition to cortef, I was looking for adrenal support. I have used super cortisol support (NOW) earlier. I like gaia herbs for the potency of herbs in it. HBasil and Rhodiola rock!

Gaia-Herbs-Adrenal-Health-

Posted by Reviewer2034521 on Jan 25, 2011

Great

Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 31, 2011

This is one of my favorite adrenal herbal blends. Great product, you can tell it's fresh and natural and great combination of ingredients. I don't take daily, but I will always go back to this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »