CFS Symtoms

Posted by Reviewer2651111 on Jan 18, 2012

This product has helped my Chronic Fatigue Symtpoms in a profound way. I'm almost back to normal. I've also been off sugar and all gluten and taking Threelac to get rid of my chronic candida symptoms which also contributed to my CFS. I strongly suggest giving both products a try. Be patient. I was taking Adrenal Health for about a month and then noticed the difference it made. CFS is a horrible and debilitating condition. You must combine supplementation with a good diet i.e. avoiding sugar, gluten and dairy. Good luck.

Great if you are HYPER Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1821759 on Jun 30, 2010

If you have HIGH Cortisol or are in early stages of Adrenal Stress, this is a great product - but Holy Basil has a Cortisol-lowering effect and should be avoided in Adrenal Fatigue/Burnout (low Cortisol)...

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Feb 06, 2012

I wasn't expecting much since I'm going out on a limb to 'treat' what I suspect is Adrenal Fatigue. And, the first recommendation was that I drop all caffeine (horror of horrors!). This definitely cleared my head and gave me the mental boost that I needed. I won't say it gave me energy, but definitely got rid of the brain fog. I do find it keeps me awake at night if I take it too late though. I also found my mood to be improved and overall that I'm more mellow which translates to less impatience with the kids. That is a wonderful thing since I'm home on maternity leave right now. I take 3 caps in morning, 3 at lunch and 1 at dinner (since the baby thinks midnight is bedtime). I did find it worked in conjunction nicely with the Adrenaplex, which gave me more of the physical energy that I need.

Life Changer

Posted by 5648155908964111973 on Feb 05, 2015

I will not live without this, ever again. My health has done a 180 for the better this year since getting on Adrenal support. I absolutely recommend this product.

I Love This Brand

Posted by Reviewer1892345 on Dec 08, 2009

This stuff has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3080687 on May 23, 2010

I've been too tired for too long, and adding this to my routine has been a real energy boost. I have more pep in my step for sure, Thanks for keeping good products in your store!

Nourishing to the adrenals and good support.

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Feb 02, 2015

I have used this product for the last few months for adrenal fatigue. This is has had a VERY noticeable impact on my health and the state of my mental health. I feel more energised, lighter and happier since taking this product. I haven't crashed in the weeks since I started taking this product. Great nourishing supplement for adrenal fatigue! Well worth it and I highly recommend this product for anyone with adrenal fatigue issues.

Helpful, I think

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

While I can't definitively say this product is making the difference, I seem to sleep better when I take these herbs. And overall, my mind feels a little more relaxed.

Great Results!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Nov 29, 2012

It seemed like just a short time before I could feel a difference. This product has improved by general well being. I will continue to take this product.

Adrenal Health improved

Posted by Reviewer1758361 on Aug 22, 2013

This product slowly restored my adrenal health and decreased my stress levels. I take them at night and also keep some with me during the day. If I have a stressful day I take some extra and it really keeps my stress under control.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »