Good quality ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 19, 2011

Good supplement to a good diet. Is pricey though but you are getting "good ingredients".

Gaia Herbs, Adrenal Health with Holy Basil and Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2145987 on Nov 27, 2010

I ordered this product for my wife, who suffers from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). As a result she often has difficulty with supplements, but sometimes she finds one that really helps. Unfortunately, she reacted to something in this product. That is nothing against the product itself; MCS sufferers have great difficulty finding products to which they do not react, but exhibit great tenacity in their searches for relief.

wonderful savings

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Jan 18, 2010

I bought this for my daughter because her doctor said she needed it. The price was better here at iherb then through the doctor. I was thankful.

I rely on this...

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

I have taken this over the last year for Adrenal support and find I can not do without it. I find this to be a good solid support with good quality. I take in a.m. on an empty stomach. I have taken 2, currently I am taking 1 Adrenal with 1 Gaia Rhodiola for an extra boost in mood.

adrenal health

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

though i am somewhat paranoid about the vegetable glycerin base of this product (that it may be snake oil) it is effective. to deal with the paranoia, i let the capsules dissolve in my mouth before swallowing them after a meal.