Great product

Posted by Reviewer2986480 on Jun 12, 2012

Definitely helps the adrenals.

5 Star

Posted by 4800649671725276652 on Mar 13, 2016

i loved this product ...

sleeping much better

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Mar 23, 2014

Little do we know how something helps us...until we stop taking it...this proved to help relieve my symptoms from chronic stress, such as staying asleep (instead of waking at 2am and mind running on overtime)!Also, my days are much calmer taking this. I thought the help was subtle until I stopped taking it for a few weeks...amazing what a good nights rest does for you!I didn't get chronic stress overnight, so why did I think I could remedy it overnight? Keep this in your reorder list!

healing adrenal glands

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told this is by far the best supplement there is for adrenal gland health. Adrenal glands take a while to heal ... To feel less stressed and to handle stress better. At least 3 months, but I think I notice a difference already (1 month).

Great product

Posted by 4844401842532124380 on Jan 10, 2017

I have just ordered my second bottle of this product. I had initially purchased it because I was having a lot of anxiety daily, and also would overreact to certain situations that would not have stressed me previously. Having stress is not healthy and I wanted to do something (naturally) about it. I have consistently been taking these as per the instructions, and found that they worked fairly quickly. I find that I am not reacting negatively to a lot of triggers anymore, and my mood has generally been more upbeat.

Great

Posted by 4701403835313751846 on Nov 21, 2016

Easy to take and I think it works. Will have to try it a bit longer to know for sure.