Good

Posted by 5544652146967243969 on May 08, 2012

Improving my energy.

works for me

Posted by 5107162769610454320 on Jan 06, 2016

I have used many other products but Gaia seems to be the most effective and without any other additives. It helps me balance my cortisol and it works great! You can see in the cap that it really contains an extract of plants because of the dark colour. It doesn't feel so plastic as other supplements can be. It feels pure and I can feel the difference. I ordered it several times now and I will look for other supplements of Gaia to take, because of the good and pure quality!

Notice a difference right away

Posted by saralovesiherb on Apr 09, 2016

The first few days of taking this product at full dose are actually a challenge for me (I could have probably eased in but not my personality - hence needing this in the first place...), it knocks me out. I'm quite tired the first few days and then it tapers into something lovely, I'm calmer and more relaxed, my sleep becomes more consistent and I don't have the stress peaks that usually pepper my day.

made my life so much easier

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 09, 2016

i have been drinking herb tinctures in drinks since i was a kid...and let me tell you i still can't stand the taste to this day. but then all of a sudden, i found all the herbs i was taking to support my adrenals in capsule form! what a miracle!

Anthony Williams recommended product - excellent!

Posted by 4704344410793557093 on Aug 20, 2016

I found this product excellent in effectiveness, increasing physical energy. However you have to take 4 a day so one bottle of 60 doesn't last long and needs to be factored into your order.

Extra something for your adrenals!

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Jun 10, 2011

In addition to cortef, I was looking for adrenal support. I have used super cortisol support (NOW) earlier. I like gaia herbs for the potency of herbs in it. HBasil and Rhodiola rock!

Gaia-Herbs-Adrenal-Health-

Posted by Reviewer2034521 on Jan 25, 2011

Great

Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 31, 2011

This is one of my favorite adrenal herbal blends. Great product, you can tell it's fresh and natural and great combination of ingredients. I don't take daily, but I will always go back to this one.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1010337 on Mar 14, 2010

This one is a necesssity

Adrenal Health.

Posted by Reviewer1141523 on Nov 20, 2009

Just started this one, but it seems to complement my regiment well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »