10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Gaia Herbs, Single Herbs, Ashwagandha Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 4-star

International Delivery

Posted by 5653104153867017862 on Sep 09, 2014

Genuine International Customer; I'd waited for this product along with their Rhodiola with great anticipation, they didn't disappoint. The international delivery was exceptional and I could follow it from the minute it left iherb. The only issue I had was the customs in my country charging me VAT on the total order plus DHL adding an ADMIN fee. Considering all this though I still saved money. The original order cost 33 euro then 18 on VAT and DHL Amin so just over 50 euro for everything. Overall I'm happy, in fairness this is all outlined when I placed the order, guess I just hoped I'd get lucky and avoid it. I'm very impressed with the product and also the service. Future orders to follow.