Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic, Nettle Leaf, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Not Sure About This for Allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2344812 From California on Dec 31, 2010

I have been using this twice a day for a while to alleviate allergy symptoms and I'm not sure it is working. What really works for me is a combination of Quercitin and Bromelain. When I take these two nutrients together (about 500 mg of Bromelain and 200 of Quercitin) they seem to eliminate my allergy symptoms. I was back east during their worst allergy season in years and did not suffer at all. I think that is the way to go.

works for us

Posted by Reviewer2203336 From Michigan on Feb 01, 2012

This has helped with my husband's arthritis.

great for hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 From California on Jun 19, 2013

I have had chronic hives for the past year. This works for me much better than a pill form of the herb. I even bought a quercitin-nettle leaf combo pill, and I this works better. I take it twice a day. Sometimes when they are too severe I do have to take an over-the-counter antihistamine, but usually this keeps the hives away.